CHAP. 3

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒏 𝒖

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

•3rd POV•

⤷ Yuji and Todo, both jumped off the launchpad, and they started to race to the end, went into their squid and octo forms and swam to the finish. There was a trail of Power Eggs that showed them where to go.

And there was music playing into their ear pieces, making them feel more motivated.

"Is there anything else besides Zapfish at the end of these missions?" Todo asked.

"Well, not really. But we get rewards once we're finished with these. Like Power Eggs."

Todo hums, "What do we do with those then?"

"I dunno! Just keep them until we have enough to get rid of the fuzz balls. Or feed them to Smallfry, and he can take care of them that way."

"Well, that's one way to use them."

The inkling chuckles a little, and he speeds up a bit to reach the end.

After a bit, the duo managed to reach the end. The Octarian that was guarding the Zapfish, was already gone.

Todo picked up the Zapfish this time. He looked at it a little.

"They're kinda weird looking..."

Yuji laughs a bit, he them picks up the yellow creature, "I think they're cute." He says. "Let's head back. Cuttlefish fish is probably waiting for us..."

Todo nods his head in agreement.

The two exited the kettle, and there was another batch of Power Eggs that were added to the total count of the one they previously had.

They're gonna lose count, at some point.

"Yeesh! How many Power Eggs do we have?" Todo questioned.

"I would say... Up to 650 or more."

"Hopefully, they'll be enough to get rid of the large amount of fuzzy ooze all over the ground down there." Todo says.

Itadori looks over the railing, seeing the immense amount of fuzzy ooze Todo was talking about.

"Yikes."