CHAP. 4

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

•3rd POV•

⤷ "Ahem... Anyway, it looks like you and Cuttlefish got separated in that fall. This place is huge, and it's filled with that horrible fuzzy ooze stuff. And now we have to find the old guy before he, like, tastes it or something." Maki stated.

"Aw, you make it sound like it's not gonna be fun!... But seriously, please help us look for Cuttlefish." Said Nobara.

"So uh..."

There was even more defining silence, no one was talking or anything.

"So the geezer reeled in a new Agents 3 and 4... Glad to have you!"

Then the three pointed in an upward and diagonal direction.

"We've never been here before either, but here's the tour anyway..." Maki stated. "We think this is called Alterna. Who knew it was beneath the  crater this whole time?"

"We found six different islands or far. What should we call them? Sites or something?"

Nobara cuts in, "Uh, are you even gonna mention the HUMONGOUS rocket over there?! Look at that!" She stated.

"Way to steal my thunder. Anyway... We put a tracking device on the geezer, as on does. But now we're getting a strong signal from three different areas!"

"Agents! Your mission is to check all 3 of those places out!"

"We've upgraded your map a little bit. Tell us how much you love it!"

Itadori opens up the map Maki mentioned. A gray and green icon were shown in the top left.

"Now it tracks the places you've already visited and lights up when you're near anything interesting." She says.

"Ooh! That's cool." Todo muttered.

"Like when I'm nearby? Or... Buried treasure, I guess." Said Nobara.

"We're here to look for the old man. Not treasure. And I hardly think the Agents need a Kugi tracker. Anyway..."

"Wait! The two are totally out of Power Eggs. Did you looks them all in the fall?" Nobara asked.

Todo checked the total count for Power Eggs. Itadori leans in a little to see as well.

"Ah. We're fresh out." Said the octoling.

"Aww, man!" Yuji groaned.

"YIKES! Your Hero Suits are messed up too!" Said Nobara.

"Oh, don't be dramatic. I mean, sure, you two will have to collect Power Eggs... And upgrade from scratch..."