"Me and My Pokémon" ONE

You would sigh a soft sigh as you would travel along with your partner Pokémon, Tinkatink. The timid Pokémon would rest on your shoulder as you would be walking around, silently admiring all the Pokémon as some shops were opened as well....
For the longest time you were questioning what you wanted to do, your father was a Pokémon champion from the (region here) region and your mother was a Pokémon Nurse... But whenever you ask yourself what you would like to do you can't help but to just think of your childhood and how when you were younger, you would always look forward to the future, daydreaming about all of the endless possibilities... You would head into a store in which your Tinkatink would look at some of the sweets before looking away... You would smile knowing your Pokémon is too shy to ask for some... You gathered some of your money from your purse as you would proceed to purchase a Pokémon treat for your Tinkatink, who would happily nuzzle you as a way of saying thank you, you would smile as you felt some sort of peace from seeing your Pokémon enjoy it's treat....
You could hear some commotion outside as you rushed to see what it was as your Tinkatink held onto your shoulder.... Outside you could see what seemed to be Ceruledge and a Charizard fighting... Whoever the two trainers are they seemed to have some sort of beef with each other so you decied to leave until you would look closer to see what seemed to be a little girl and a young boy who is with the man with the Charizard.... And you didn't seek to get any good vibes from the man with the Ceruledge either... Your Tinkaton poked at your waist in which you would sigh softly "You sure? You know she can be a bit rowdy... She won't listen" Tinkatink nodded, it seems Tinkatink is worried about the two children who are alongside the man...
The Charizard and Ceruledge would have a pretty even fight... Tinkatink didn't wait as it pressed on the Pokeball in your belt currently... Inside the Pokeball was a Shiny Midnight Lycanroc, a Pokémon your father bestowed to you....
The Lycanroc would huff, obviously very displeased that she was bothered... "I'm sorry but Tinkatink really wanted to help those kids there..." you would point as the Charizard and Ceruledge were both taking good amount of damage... She would roll her eyes as the Lycanroc would charge up.... 
"Growww!!!!" The Lycanroc would use Accelerock at the unexpected Ceruledge as Amethio seemed very displeased at the sudden intrusion.... which the Lycanroc would have dragged you and Tinkatink along... which freaked you out as you felt so exposed, you didn't do well with many people in one place.... Lycanroc would dig it's claws into your pocket as it tossed a Full Restore at the injured Charizard "I'm sorry sir...M..My Pokémon saw the dire situation and they...they wanted to help" in which you were surprised to see the man not even get mad at you as he smiled 
"That's fine, I respect a trainer that takes their Pokémon feelings into consideration" he said as Charizard was getting healed by the Full Restore.... This gave Liko and Roy a chance to run knowing Friede was going to be okay... Lycanroc huffed... it's obvious she's not fighting because of you or anything, she is only fighting because Tinkatink is worried about the others... Lycanroc would go for another attack in which made Amethio gruff a bit as he called his Ceruledge back.... 
"...." he was forced to retreat as he got on his Corviknight and flew off.....
Your Lycanroc would see this as she would head back inside of her Pokeball... You didn't know how to explain this, but that fight actually bright you so much indescribable excitement.... You would look up at Friede in awe as you asked "Who are you?..." you asked, you couldn't help but wonder whether or not you know him as he seemed familiar "You can call me Friede..." you sat there as it then struck you...
Friede looks familiar because he was your classmate back when you were taught by Lucca!!! Both of you had the same teacher...
"Friede... Is that really you?! I'm so surprised to see you...I mean, after all these years..." You asked as he would then look at you. "Wait, what was your name? Sorry, its been a while" he asked as you looked up at him "It's me, Y/N"  It was then at this moment you realized that your life would be changing, maybe there would be a lot of exciting moments like these waiting for you!...
"Y/N?!...." 
(To be continued)