"Is it about Friede?" FIVE

After a bit you got to meet the rest...

Dot seemed a bit more introverted and shy, which you can relate to as you decided not to push her boundaries...
Murdock is like the fun uncle of the gang....
Mollie is this kickass Nurse, made you think of your mother who is also a Pokémon Nurse herself...
Orio is super good with fixing stuff, she's even agreed to teach you how to fox some stuff which you are looking forward to...
Ludlow is super wise too, you liked them all...
But Friede....
Oh how do you even begin to put it all into words....
He still makes your heart flutter...
Ever since school too, you've always had loved him...
You remember Lucca knew of it and teased you then...
You smiled at the memories...
But you had waited so long and for years never told him...
You grew more flustered as your Tinkatink looked at you, she seemed to already know you were all flustered about him as you smiled softly, picking up your tiny little companion as you spoke to her...
"Maybe I do like him, but I am unsure of how to tell him, plus, he seems real busy with this Rising Volt Tacklers stuff, I don't think I can ever tell him"
"Plus, I don't want to be a distraction" you said as your little buddy didn't seem to like hearing you doubt yourself, she tried to give you encouragement as she waved her hand a bit, poking you
"Okay fine, I may try, but not now"
You said as she would then smile, your Pokémon seemed to have loved your response a lot....
You began to yawn as you brought Tinkatink close to you as you smiled softly....
On the soft and warm bed as you slept peacefully...
Sloqly but surely you were having a peaceful dream about Friede...

You could feel it, his lips against yours, feeling his hands in yours as you can hear is soft, silky voice calling out for you....
Kissing more, him telling you how much he loves you...
It only dives further as you could feel his hands reach further for you, you felt your cheeks flush a hot pink..
You didn't know you liked his this much....
This dream was too perfect....
Hours passed as you were so into the dream you hadn't even heard your Pokémon trying to wake you up....
Until you heard a voice call out....

"Food is ready!!"

'SHIT I OVERSLEPT!!'
You woke up quickly as you felt sweat all over your body as your cheeks flushed even more....
Your Tinkatink was beginning to grow worried about you as she knew you've pushed away these feelings for years, but now that you're here it was taking it's toll....
You rushed to the kitchen with her in your hands as you whispered out
"Th...Thank you...Sorry for the uh...lateness....." you whispered as you placed Tinkatink down....
Sending out your Lycanroc as she huffed...
Glaring at you before eating her food
"Sorry for that, she's still not use to being away from my father..."
"Did something happen to him?" Roy whispered
"No, not really, him and mother had to move somewhere far off away from my region, so he wanted to give me a Pokémon with battle experience for in case I got into some trouble"
"I see....." Roy whispered....
You looked down at your food as you looked up amd noticed Friede...
You quickly stared back at your food as you began to eat...
It felt so awkward speaking to him after you had such a lewd dream about him....
It made your stomach have butterflies and made your heart ache so much for him.....
You didn't know what to do...

He is just so perfect....

He made you more flustered as he looked at you
"Y/N... There is something important that I want to ask you" he whispered...
O..Oh...
You blushed deeply as the dream you had clouded your thoughts as you thought he wanted to be with you after all these years...
The way he is looking at you, so serious and-
"Is your Tinkatink okay? I noticed she doesn't have a hammer"

[To Be Continued]