Season 1 Episode 3:A Fight In The Woods

I don't own Oregairu or any of it's characters or any other type of media.
_________________________________________

A few days have passed and now Moses was in the office with Shizuka. She was sternly staring into his eyes.

Moses:...

Shizuka:....💧

....Or would have, if Moses wasn't staring into her eyes waiting for her to talk while she was nervous.

Then Moses sighed and said,

Moses:Sometime today, Sensei.

She jolted at his voice and was worried then she calmed down.

Shizuka:S-Sorry. Anyway, I would like to talk to you about what you said to Yukino.

He knew this was going to be brought up. He calmly said,

Moses:What about her?

Shizuka:💧I-It? Not her? Geez Johnson-kun... I-I know that you said all of that because you think she was being overbearing but-

Moses:I'm stopping you there Sensei. I can already tell that you are going to give me a long speech about how she acts like that because she's troubled and has her problems right?

Shizuka:Well, of course she-

Moses:No, she doesn't. And apparently, you didn't here everything I said that day. So let me say this again. She is NOT suffering, and she does NOT have problems. And if she did have any, she put them upon herself because she is arrogant, constantly looking down at people, and has a needless habit of childishly sniping insults at others to a very retarded degree.

Shizuka frowned.

Shizuka:Johnson-

Mosed:And to add with all of that, she is hyper-sensitive over petty issues and treating them as the biggest offenses to her life.

She scowled.

Shizuka:Johnson-kun, that's not-

Moses:Fair? It is fair Sensei. For me. YOU put me in there with her, SHE started nonsense with I, and I am just retaliating to it.

Shizuka:John-

Moses:I don't care about her, her personal crap or her feelings. And with her, the feeling is mutual. I am only staying in that club to humor the both of you. To see where all of this is going.

Moses:Until then, I am going to treat her the way she treats me and everyone else. And that is not going to stop, until she stops. Now with that said, can I go? Because I would like to eat before the period ends.

Shizuka:...You can go, Johanson-kun.

He nodded and left the room. She sighed in disappointment in the boy's lack of care for the girl.

Now who will help Yukino now? And how to help with Johnson"s rage?

===============================

A bit later, Moses was in his classroom eating at his desk. Then he heard the noises of a girl yelling at someone else.

He gave a slight glance to see who was causing it. It was this blonde girl.

 It was this blonde girl