XI

(splurging cause yall deserve it. also, my pictures wont pop up in the mm?? weird)

Janet

I barely gave her time to collect herself before I spun her around and picked her up, pinning her against the nearest wall. Her arms quickly wrapped around my neck as I held her up by her thighs and slid back into her slowly.

"One more and I'm done." I said as I began thrusting into her slowly. Her head fell back against the wall as she let out a shaky breath.

I picked up my pace and her nails immediately dug into my back as moans began flying from her lips once again. I felt her thighs tremble in my hands, probably from her being overstimulated but I didn't care. This is the price you pay when you tease me.

"I know y'all not in there fucking!!" I heard Gil yell from outside the door.

"Is. Now leave me alone so I can finish what I'm doing!" I yelled back as I picked up my pace making Ajionna shriek as her head flung forward and she looked at me.

"Oop I know that's right!" He said before finally walking off.

"Baby slow down!" She whined as she put a hand between us, trying to create distance.

"Cum and I will." I said as I angled my hips to go deeper into her. At the very moment she squirted, leaving the front of my shirt and the floor wet.

Well damn.

"Fuck please! I'm sorry!" She cried out as I kept going. Tears flowed down her face as she thrashed around slightly.

"Sorry for what?" I asked never letting up.

"Fuck! For teasing you in the kitchen!"

"And?" I egged on watching her unravel in front of me. She took too long to answer so I grabbed her chin, making her look directly at me as I shoved the toy deeper inside of her.  Her nails dug into my shoulders even deeper as her body convulsed.

"What else?" I gritted out.

"For trying to leave the hospital without you!" She cried as her climax washed over her.

"Apologies accepted." I said with a smirk as I slowed down my thrusts letting her ride out her high.

Once it was over I pulled out of her and unfastened the harness with my free hand. I let it fall to the floor as she tried to catch her breath. I went to set her down but her legs crumbled under her almost immediately making me snicker lowly. I raised her back up, setting her on sink before cleaning up the mess that was made.

I put the toy back in its bag, keeping it in my left hand as I picked her back up and walked out of the bathroom. I walked past the kitchen, everyone looking at us with knowing smirk and smiles. I waved them off as I took Ajionna upstairs to the bedroom.

She was basically passed out on my shoulder as I set her on the bed. She was out like a light the moment she hit the bed and I couldn't do anything but laugh in that moment.

I made sure she was comfortable before heading back downstairs where I was met with whistles.

"I know that's right! Handling bidnesss!" Dom hollered making me laugh loudly.

"She asked for it." I said with a shrug as I sat down next to Gil.

"Oh we heard the apologies." Gil said making everyone murmur in agreement.

"She fucked around and found out." Whyley said making me laugh.

"Right. She gon be out for the next two business days. Hope she's not on call." Gil said making everyone laugh.

They are crazy.

~~~~~~
they need a ship name. comment some