VI

Janet

I couldn't get her out of my head. Something just made me want her around while I was here. Every minute felt like an hour. Why was I so attracted to this girl? What was drawing me towards her? If I could just get a few seconds alone with her, whew the things I would do her is just too unholy to say aloud.
I finally had her cornered in this bathroom, right where I wanted her and Eissa had to wake up. Lovely isn't it? If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. Hopefully he'll go back to sleep.

"Mommy's in the bathroom buddy. Go back to sleep okay? I'll be out soon." I called our to him after I heard him looking for me. He responded with a mellow okay so I closed the door locking it once again before turning back around to face a shocked Aijona.

I smirked at the expression on her face before slowly walking back over towards her with my hands behind my back.

"What's wrong baby girl? Cat got your tongue?" I asked as I reached out grabbing her hand. I pulled her towards me making her gasp a little bit as she finally made eye contact with me.

Her focus shifted from my eyes to my lips rapidly which caused me to chuckle slightly. I pulled her closer to the point where our lips were damn near touching. My focus went towards her lips as I ran my free hand up her thigh slowly. Without anymore hesitation I kissed her deeply slightly catching her off guard but she quickly reciprocated.

I slowly brought both of my hands to her hips as I moved away from the kiss. I began to slightly pull at the waistband of her scrubs as I start my attack on her neck, she instantly crumbled. I chuckle slightly as I continued to leave my marks on her while slowly easing my hand inside of her pants. I place my knee between her legs to keep them open while I teasingly rubbed her through her panties making her shiver in anticipation. The room was getting hotter by the second, and I was loving it.

"Janet please.." She cried out softly while reaching down and grabbing my wrist. I simply smirked in response before lifting my head to look her in her eyes.

I winked at her before quickly sliding my hand into her underwear and a lone finger into her. I pistoned it in and out of her slowly which caused her to shiver slightly at every move I made. I slowly ran my free up her chest to I made it to her neck which I grabbed firmly but not too tight. I quickened my pace a little bit which made a moan slip from between her lips. I could tell she was getting impatient and once she started to grind against my finger I slowed down.

"Beg for it." I said slowly as I added a second finger into her. She stiffened up as she grabbed onto the edge of the sink.

"Janet please stop teasing me and make me cum. Please." She said in a quiet voice. And with that I plunged my two fingers deep into her wet cave which caused her to slightly cry out and clench around my fingers.

I moved my fingers within her at a fast pace while leaning forward capturing her lips with my own to keep her quiet just incase she got too loud. She gripped onto my shoulders trying to stay alert to the kiss but I soon pushed my fingers deeper into her making her break the kiss to try and contain herself. Upon seeing this I smirked before pushing my fingers deep inside her again before quickening my pace.

Her knees slightly bucked as she held onto me tighter trying to stay up. I wrapped my free arm around her to offer some support as I kept increasing my speed. Her body started to slightly shake against me as she slowly reached her peak but instead of her getting loud like I expected she went completely silent before almost collapsing onto the floor. Good thing I was holding onto her....

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her after she was done and man.... they were soaked. I slowly licked my lips diverting my attention from Aijona to my fingers as I brought them up to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out placing them on my tongue before licking and sucking them clean. So sweet, almost like candy and I wanted more.

Once I finished I looked up at Aijona who was staring at me in a lust filled way while also looking a little shocked at what just happened; I simply smiled and slowly unwrapped my arm from around her letting her find her balance. I slightly fixed her shirt and her pants before trailing my hands down to her ass grabbing it kinda of roughly which made her jump. I slightly chuckled at her sudden movements before letting her go completely and backing up towards the door of the bathroom.

"This is far from over." I said to her as I unlocked the door and opened it. I fixed my clothes as well before I began to slowly walk out of the bathroom. I stopped right in the door way before turning back towards her while smirking.

"Come on... You gotta get back to work." I sent a wink her way before walking out of the bathroom completely, leaving her standing there in some sort of shock.

Once I walked out the bathroom I glanced at Eissa seeing he had went back to sleep. I sighed softly before grabbing my phone and my purse before quickly walking out of his hospital room and down the hall where the vending machines were. I checked my messages seeing that my doctor would be able to get the hearing aid to me today which made me smile brightly.

Getting her another hearing aid was the least I could do since I was the cause of the last one breaking. I texted Joey quickly telling him to go pick it up for me and bring it up to the hospital before putting my phone down in my purse exchanging it for my wallet.

I took out a few singles before getting some snacks for me as well as Eissa's little greedy butt. I retreated back to the pediatrics center seeing Aijona wasn't at the desk. I walked back into Eissa's room seeing she wasn't in the bathroom either..

Where had she gone that fast?