19 - If You Were Straight

Hyejin pov

Itznotyou

You sound happy
these days

Hyejinlee

Wow😂
The conversation took
an unexpected turn

Itznotyou

No, really!
Before I used to feel
like you didn't care
anymore about life
but now you seem
happier

Hyejinlee

Oh, I was happy back
then too, I successfully
got the position I always
wanted but I was lonely
but now I have my
brother and his friends
have become my friends
I don't feel that lonely
anymore☺️

Itznotyou

That's great!
I am happy for you!❤️‍🔥

It was the weekend and I had a day off. Usually, weekends consist of a lot of short naps for me, but since I am working on my insomnia I didn't nap and cleaned the apartment other than Jimin's room and ordered lunch outside.

After lunch I was about to text Jeongguk when I heard the beep from the door. I told Jimin to just get in instead of ringing the doorbell as it was his apartment in the first place. He was in his sweatpants and huge hoodie. He gave me a big grin when his eyes landed on me. "Noona! How is your weekend?" he asked.

"It was peaceful until seconds ago," I dramatically sighed and fell back on the couch, "hey!" he whined, kicking my leg that was hanging down the couch, I chuckled, sitting up, making space for him to also sit. "I was just joking, why are you here?" I asked, "Jin hyung's apartment is nearby, he came for something so I came with him to meet you," he said, "but it seems like you don't want me here, I will leave," he added with a sad pout and I melted right there. "Aww, no, Jimin, who wouldn't want an angel like you? I was just joking," I said, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"I know, I just wanted to hear it from you," his pout disappeared and he smiled wide at me making me slap his arms, "just get out," I shook my head, taking my arms off him but a smile was still present on my lips. He didn't let me get away from him and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

But he immediately released me from his hold, "what was that, noona?" he asked as he looked down between us, "you have another piercing?" he asked and I realised that he was looking at my belly piercing. I was wearing a crop top and sweatpants so he was able to see it.

"Yeah," I chuckled, "is it that surprising?" I asked, "I don't know, I just didn't expect it I guess," he shrugged, "that looks so hot," he muttered under his breath making me laugh, "thanks, I guess?" I chuckled. The pin was in the shape of a snake with stones. "How many more piercings do you have?" he asked, I thought for a moment, there were 7 on my ears, 1 on my belly and the recent one is my lips which I am thinking if I should keep it or not, "that's all," I said, "you and Ggukkie have this similarity, do you also have a lot of tattoos like him?" he chuckled.

"Nope, I only have 4, but I am planning on getting a few more," I shook my head, "four? Can I see them?" his eyes lit up but his face dropped when I shook my head, "it's not somewhere you could see it," I winked at him and got up to get something for him to drink.

He likes the banana smoothies that I make, so I poured a glass that I made this morning for myself and went back to the living room. He was sitting in the same spot, staring hard at the ceiling. "Here," I kicked his leg slightly to get his attention and put the glass forward, he looked at me and then down at the glass, he took the glass from me and silently drunk it, "I know where 3 of them are," he stated, and I was taken aback for a moment but then realised he might have seen a little of them when I wore my night wear. "But where is the 4th one?" he asked, "I am very curious," he added, "curiosity killed the cat, Jimin-shi," I chuckled, "but the satisfaction brought it back," he proudly stated.