17 - Insomnia

⚠️Mentions of suiside⚠️

Jimin Pov

A few seconds after I rang the doorbell, I heard a beep and the light next to the camera at the door turned on, "Jimin?" I heard from the intercom and then another beep followed before the door opened.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, grinning wide at her while holding the take-out covers in my hands. "What are you doing here?" she asked, "to have our dinner!" I raised the covers to my face and she chuckled, "come in," she said as she opened the door wider. I removed my shoes before turning to look at her and I don't know if that's the worst or best decision of my life.

She stood there in her nightwear which left nothing much to the imagination. That little dress was pink silk with red lip prints all over it making it more sensual. It reached till her mid-thigh showing off her milky white thighs and they weren't skinny, grabbing them would be a handful, and my hands were itching to do the same. My eyes travelled up and the top of it had lace trimming around the 'v' neck and her cleavage was visible and I could see he collar bone tattoo travelling down her cleavage. Does she have more tattoos? Her boobs looked bigger and I didn't know how to react.

"Damn," I mumbled, "noona, you are making me suffer, aren't you? Is this a revenge for annoying you everyday?" I said, my eyes raking up and down her figure, drinking in every inch of her. She slapped my shoulder, chuckling, "pervert," she muttered, before walking off and my eyes landed on her ass. Why does every part of her scream at me to just grab it? I immediately looked away not wanting to stare more. Trust me, it was hard, I didn't want to take my eyes off her, but it was very disrespectful of me to stare at her and pop a boner 'cause my dick was already half-hard.

She came back wearing a robe over it that was the same pink silk with lip prints. "Why didn't you just wear it before?" I groaned, dropping the bags on the dining table after walking in. "I live alone, why do I need to wear this and I didn't know you were coming," she said. I came to Seoul this morning after spending the week with my family and I really missed her, so I came.

"I missed you," I pouted, "aww, little Jiminie," she cooed,  ruffling my hair. She set the plates while I opened the packed food and we started eating. "How was your time with Gguk?" I asked, she slurped the noodles and sighed, "this is amazing," she said, chewing on it, and swallowing before answering, "I enjoyed it so much, the best week of my life," she grinned, "we talked a lot, he shared how you all became friends and how much you guys used to fight before," she chuckled, "I told him about my life after I left Busan and we did many more things together, see I even got a lip piercing," she said, pointing at her lip ring and I didn't let my eyes travel down to her lips, she looks so damn hot with that and I can't help but think what all those lips can do.

"Thank god it stopped with that, he once planned this hiking trip and no one joined him, I felt bad and accompanied him and let me tell you, I have never regretted anything more in my life, it didn't stop with hiking, that evil bunny hid the fact about how we were going to come down the hill and I went paragliding for the first time in my life and I really hope that's the last time," I shivered at the thought and noona burst out laughing, "if he said, you wouldn't have joined him," she said between her laughs.

We finished dinner and she told me to stay as it was too late already and driving was not safe at this time, "where are my clothes?" I asked, and she gave me a weird look, "how would I know?" she asked, "no," I chuckled, "I meant the little clothes I had in the closet," I explained, "oh! No, I didn't take the master bedroom, I took the one next to it, your room is left untouched," she said.

I went to my room and got out of the jeans and shirt before showering and wearing a pair of sweatpants. I started with my nighttime skincare routine. I had a set here and would just use it every time I am here after confirming the expiry date. I took each of the products to check the date and the serum was expired.