2| job to die for

"hello my favorite hot, cold Wattpad CEO, how are you doing?"
hyunjin said as he sat on Minhos table.

"I don't have time for your shit hwang, what do you want?" minho asked, his eyes never leaving his computer.

"let's go to a bar after work."
hyunjin said.

"too busy."
minho said without any emotion.

hyunjin whined.
"cmon man, it's Friday. just come with me and let's drink."

"not interested."

hyunjin sighed, before leaning towards minho.
"this club is also a really good place to get laid. they have a really pretty boys you can do everything you want to and they have really good toys you can use."
he said, whispering.

"did you do your research or something?"
minho looked at hyunjin unbothered.

"nope, I was there few times already. there is this pretty boy that I just can't get enough of."
hyunjin said.

"I don't need the details, thank you."
minho said, disgusted.

"just come with me, you won't regret it."
hyunjin said.

after another while of hyunjin whining and begging minho to come with him, he agreed.
"alright, alright. I will come with you."
minho said.

hyunjin smiled.
"you won't regret it."

minho sighed.
"I'm pretty sure I will."

•~•

it's been a few months since jisung started working for Chan, and honestly, it wasn't that bad.

he got to share a big apartment with his best friend, which he met thanks to his job, because his best friend was also working for Chan, and he could go to high school thanks to the money.

he was going to school in the morning, and he was sleeping with men to get money in the night.

it was actually pretty good.
his job paid him good, and sometimes it was actually somehow even pleasuring.
just sometimes tho.

he himself never got hard.
he just couldn't bring himself, because still, he was sleeping with strangers, and it was pretty quick sometimes. some guys even came just after few minutes.

"hi sungie! how was school?"
jisungs best friend asked him when jisung returned home.

"hi Lix, yeah, good. are you changed?"
han asked his best friend.

"yeah, I'm waiting for you."

"you look exited to go to work today."
han smirked.

"maybe, I don't know. I hope that hyunjin will come today."

"hyunjin? is that the guy who always asks for you when he comes? tall, brunette hair, a mole under his eye?"

"yeah, that's him."
felix smiled.

"well, we will see. I'm going to change and we can go." han said and Felix nodded.

•~•

after work, hyunjin and minho made their way to the bar.

hyunjin smiled when he saw the familiar building and the boys went inside.

Chan was at the bar, and when he saw the door open, he looked at its direction.

"oh, hyunjin."
Chan smiled, already recognizing the guy.

"I'm here for second floor, please."
hyunjin said.