Heya fella! (Butters)

(After butters got caught)

     I wasn't sure what had happened, cartman came over. Then he left, I was in a blindfold. I'm so confused

My father said I was bi-curious, whatever that means. But if he says I am, then I am!

But why did I have to go to a camp? I mean camps are awesome, but why...? Everything is so confusing.

🌸————————————————————————🌸

   My father drives me to the camp, I read the sign that welcomes people "Welcome to Camp New Grace Kids". We go into the parking lot and get out of the car, I smile. Curious but excited! My fingers play with each other, I can't help but be a little nervous.

-

The camp staff greet me, I have a shirt and a regular tie. I look around and see kids my age, high schoolers, adults, and even little kids. This is a pretty popular place, how cool!

My father and the director talk for a bit before my dad leaves, not saying goodbye. It's the usual.

The director walks up to me, glaring down.
"Do you know why you're here?"

Not really, but my dad says I'm bi-curious so...

"Because I'm bi-curious?" I question softly, I fiddle with my fingers even more nervously.

"That's right, you're just confused and me and my staff have got you your very own accountabilibuddy! Right in here-" he opens the door and a kid, with so much to live for. So much to explore, and find happiness. Gave up, and hung. To leave this cruel world

I look at the director, he doesn't even look shocked. Is this normal? The tall man just closes the door and continues with the tour.

I see a boy in front of me, slightly taller, slimmer, curly blonde hair. Dark sad brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt and saturated brown pants.

He looks tired yet formal looking in a way?

"Oh! Bradley how would you like to be butters accountablilibuddy!" The old judgmental man says with a smile.

"Humble yourselves therefore under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up. - Peter 5:6" his hands are put together...

The director spoke talking about how I'm new and let the devil take control of my feelings. What? What feelings?

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman: that is detestable. - Leviticus 18:22."

Wow, this fella really knows his stuff, maybe he'll stop me from being bi-curious! Though, maybe he could tell me what it is...

-

Camp New Grace, chapel, day. Kids of every age are there singing in unison. I'm pretty new so I just sit there.

The director introduces a man named "Pastor Phillips" Apparently he saw the word of God and isn't bi-curious anymore. Maybe if I do that, I won't be bi-curious either!

The director speaks about how we are like paper clips and how God is shaping us to be straight.

.....

A gunshot

I whip my head to the sound and see a kid who shot himself, in the temple. I panicked, my eyes widened in fear. I walk away and run into the bathroom, what is so wrong with being bi-curious? I don't even know what it means...

A tear falls down my cheek and I take a deep breath. Thinking
wondering
Wishing to go back home...

-

I get up and go to my room, or we'll me and Bradley's room.

"Heya! I'm butters" I say with a smile

"H-hi...I'm Bradley" he looks away from me.

Poor fella is probably nervous to talk. I sit next to him and read Bradley's journal, it's filled to the brim with Bible verses.

"Wowzers... that's a whole lot of words"

"Yeah, I guess." He's really keeping to himself

"Are you bi-curious too?"

That question must've gotten to him, but why? I don't understand. What. Is. Bi. Curious?

"Uhm, no not anymore. I- need to find God, I'll burn in hell if I don't." He spoke nervously and whispered to himself
"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman: that is detestable. - Leviticus 18:22."

"Well, can I work with you, Bradley?" I grab a pencil and a notepad

"Sure.." he says quietly, I see him sit a little closer to me. We're getting along, this is amazing!

The door slams open, and the director holding what seems to be a magazine?

-735