I got more friends (butters)

I woke up from my slumber, drool was down my          
   chin. That's how you know I got the best sleep imaginable. I look over to my side and see Bradley.

"Hehe..."

I shake Bradley trying to hold in my laugh

"Bradley Bradley bradleeeyyyyy!!"

"Whaat?" He answers groggily

My laughter immediately burst...

"S-sorry" I clear my throat and lean next to Bradley with a grin. My ears felt blessed as he heard Bradley's laughter.

"It's okay, I like it when you do that..." Bradley said, oddly faintly. But I'm sure it's nothing

"Then I'll be sure to take note of that"

There's a strange moment of silence

"Hey butters I really uhm" he blushes and takes a huge breath as he takes my hand, this is new.

"There's just something I've been- well, like I don't know if you noticed or not but" I take note of Bradley's hands sweating, hm weird. "Okay, what I'm trying to say is-"

My head tilts to the side slightly awaiting the statement with a confused look on my face

Bradley sighs and just pats my hand before letting go.

"You're a great best friend butters, I'm glad I met you..." huh? Why was Bradley so nervous to say that, awe he probably never had a best friend before! I'm glad I'm his first!

"Awww geez, I'm glad you're my best friend too!"

He has that same face from like 3 weeks ago. I wonder what it's all about. Eh, I might as well just not worry about it and catch myself overthinking.

-

The dirty blonde-haired boy and I finish brushing our teeth and walk towards the cafeteria to sit at our usual spot, these 3 weeks have gone by so quickly with Bradley by my side.

I catch a couple of people looking at us, two identical girls, and the other two are guys. They sit beside us.

"Hey- is it alright if we sit here with you two? My name's Robert. The redhead is George, the twins are Arica and Alice." He introduced kindly

I felt Bradley hold my hand tighter, I reassuringly pat the poor boy's hand.

"Well, sure!" My smile is bright. I love making new friends, that don't use me.

-

"Haha! And that's how I fell down the stairs!!" Robert announces.

The whole group laughed at the story, it was hilarious but Bradley seemed shy. He continues to hold my hand... I smile softly and lean against the gloomy boy. That seems to usually brighten his spirits.

RIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Sigh, church day. Every Sunday we have these church days where all they talk about is how we're all confused and find God. I don't even get it, it has been bugging me so much lately.

"Leo I'm gonna use the restroom reaallly quick I'll be back!" Bradley says gleefully and walks away. I feel so much better now that Bradley talks normally with me.

As Bradley walks off I sit myself down. Have to admit, I've never been so bored in my life. Sitting here alone is not ideal for me...

My eyes glance to my right, a slightly shorter girl walks over to me

A brown-haired girl smiles at Butters and sits next to me. "Hi! I'm Lisa.." she shakes my hand.

"Oh- hey I'm butters" I shake her's back, she looks nice.

"I like the clips in your hair, they are cute"

"R-really?" She blushes and holds my hand

-

After 10 minutes Bradley comes back and sees Lisa with Butters.

He immediately walks into the nave and rushes to the two. He looks almost, distraught.

-614
(I did not have that much motivation for this one, SORRY🙁)