Promise (Butters) (slight braldey)

I woke up with a beam of light shining in my eyes
It kind of hurt but I guess that alright

I sit up to yawn and stretch, my whole body shakes sometimes for that perfect stretch.
Squeak
My eyes wander to the noise and see Bradley getting up. A smile forms on my face as I climb down the top bunk.

"Morning Bradley!"

Bradley still looks super tired, he yawns. His hand is over his mouth "Morning..."

"How'd you sleep?" I say with a beaming smile

"I slept fine-" he mumbled covering his mouth with his hand "I-I'm going to brush my teeth so.."

Oh, that's why he was so quiet

"Oh! Right, I should too" I'm glad there's a separate bathroom to our room would've been way too awkward to see a whole crowd of kids in one restroom.

Me and Bradley walk to the bathroom, he's like the moon and I'm like the sun! It's like we were destined to be best friends.

"Uhm, there's new toothbrush packets in the drawer..." Bradley points to the far right drawer.

The bathroom is, not in the best condition. But one hundred thousand percent not as bad as my poor friend's house. The mirrors are clean and so is the toilet thankfully, but the sink is stained and has weird drawings on it.

Bradley and I brush our teeth, we have separate sinks, mine is more clear while he is more stained.

-

"I'm going to get some breakfast, would you uhm..." he blushes "Get breakfast with me?" Bradley says, biting his fingernails.

"Ooo I'd love to!!" I say with enthusiasm. I immediately hold his hand as we start to walk towards the cafeteria.

-Bradley Pov-

As Butters holds my hand I think to myself how Butters can be so perfect, I mean. He's so enthusiastic, he's just like the sun and I'm the moon. We're destined to be together...

 We're destined to be together

-Butters Pov-

As we reach the cafeteria Bradley pulls me to a secluded seat area, near the window so the warmth of the sun can hit us both. What a sweet fella.
I let go of his hand to put my jacket on

"I-is it always this cold in here?"

"Hm? Oh! Yeah sorry about that butters, h-here you can have my jacket too" Bradley hands me his jacket, I smile softly and wrap it around me

"Thanks, Bradley I feel so much better, but aren't you cold?"

"No, I'm good don't worry about me," he says with a nonconvincing smile. I hug Bradley

"Now you can be warm!"

Bradley blushes, and he hugs me close. His hands are sweating. He's probably overheated, poor fella. But I have to say, I've never felt too comfortable it's like I could... sleep on his shoulder. But I don't, my stomach rumbles for food, my teeth are needing something to chew on.

"H-here c'mon, the best breakfast is usually the muffins with milk and bacon. The rest is- uhm probably uncooked and filled with rat poison" Bradley takes my hand and we wait in line, 2 minutes has never felt so long.

We grab our trays and sit down next to each other. The bench is very uncomfortable but at least we get a good view. Bradley's hand holds my own, I'm curious as to why he's so affectionate. Nobody is like that with me...

"Did you usually eat alone here?" I asked

"I don't..." Bradley glanced at me a couple of times, he must be self-conscious "I don't have many friends, or friends at all" he muttered and let out a sigh through his nose.

"Well" I smile luculently "I'll always be your best friend bud"

"That's really sweet butters, you promise tho?"

"I pinky promise.." with that, our pinkies curl together to an unbreakable trust.

"Thank you.."

-647 (again srry this one is short😭)