Liana Desu: Who are You?

Chapter 2: "I think I like her w-what am I saying?"

~The next day~

Now as I have lead you to believe that I'm an abnormal human with super powers in the distant future well I'm not giving that cliche backstory no this stuff will confuse you as a reader.
Well enough chit chat back to my past life's story.

~Walks in class sees the mysterious girl named Liana~

"Ok everyone take out your text books and let's begin."

~bell rings I walk out towards the Fantasy club~

"Umm hey Liana so what's up, what the why do I feel a strange feeling towards her" "oh hi Aiden was it well we're the fantasy club so what fantasy related subject do you plan to do."

~Waits for a response~

"Well if I show you something will you tell anyone."

~Closes her book and looks at me cutely~

"Well here I go"

~My headphone Aux cord circles my torso and lightning begins to seep out my hands~

~She jolts back in shock and stands my headphones begin to relax an the Lightning stops she's blushing and looking at me~

"Hey what are you staring at its only a little magic haven't you seen this before."
"No I've never seen this before but I have a past life who has done this before." "Well that must mean your a knight."

~She looks at me strangely I grab a book from the library and open it I read ~

Along time ago around 200 B.C. There was 10 mystic Knights who all had one off spring they were born with powers the sad thing Is only 7 mystic Knights survived.
"That's me in a nut shell your probably wondering is all this real."

~Before I could say more Liana was in my arms crying I sat down with her letting her cry~

"W-what's wrong did I say something wrong."
"My m-mother died around the time I was born just like your legendary father Rosario."

~now I didn't want to feel like a jerk and so I let Liana stay over my house and sleep with me she got dressed and slept in my bed that night~

~The next day~

"Hey are you better Liana I'm sorry I pinched a nerve by telling you that story."
"It's ok I just have one thing to say, my full name its Liana Desu."
"Well nice to meet you my full name is Aiden Rosario, yea i know it sounds cliche but that's what it is."

~she was blushing and so was I inside and for that brief moment I started to like her slowly but surely~

~The next few days were hell Mrs.Mary gave me as much homework as possible I finished it all also my room was filled with Lianas stuff every day my grandma thought I was sleeping with her cause her clothes were everywhere this made me mad and happy at the same time~

"Man it's Saturday already I never expected for it to role up this fast."
"Hey Aiden what brings you here to the park on a Saturday."

~To my surprise it was Liana who was sitting on the park bench I sat next to her we were basically dating cause we were really close we usually slept in the same bed, she held my hand and leaned on me and every time she did this I liked it~

"Hey Aiden I have something to tell you, well we've been bonding for the past 2 months and I think I'm starting to love you."
"W-wait what are you saying I'm not really a romantic type person so I don't know."

~She gripped my hand tighter as if I was her soul mate and I'm not a cold hearted guy so I did what my heart wanted~

"Hey Liana will you go out with me." "Yes I would love to be with you but you have to promise me something, no matter what obstacles we face you'll always have my back and I'll always have yours."
"I promise to always have your back."

~I guess that made it official I was dating the quiet yet smartest girl in the whole school I should feel happy but I didn't feel anything now I wondered to myself why I didn't date people maybe cause it has no difference it's just another soul that you have~

~This is an obstacle that I would have to overcome and unlock the secrets too but deep down I feel two things, number one is I feel like someone is watching my life like some sort of story book that's unraveling in front of their eyes, number two is I feel like Liana is someone I meet before~

~The next Day~

Everyday I thought would be the same but that would mean the readers of this book would be upset cause this story is repetitive and has no plot well the next thing that happens not only goes back on track with the legendary mystic Knights but it gives the reader a a spice of what happened before I became a limit knight, Oops enough spoiling back to the fanfic.

~2 weeks till the school festival~

"The school festival is self explanatory wouldn't you say Liana?"
"Yea but are we gonna do we're both 18 were legal to drink and we're both seniors, also I wanna talk to you about something meet me in your bed after the school festival."

~My heart skipped a beat cause there's only two things that could happen she either wants me to talk about my relationship with her or she wants to sleep with me for real~

~4 days till the school festival and Liana has had my brain in overdrive mode cause I don't know what she wants to talk about especially when she said "meet me in your bed the night of the festival" but I kept my head high and did my normal routine and stare out the window of the class room but but suddenly Mrs.Mary says we have a transfer student I look up next thing I know she's pointing at me yelling Onii-chan I looked surprised~

"W-Wait what did you just call me." My abnormal life just got weirder.

~The girls name was Anna that's not what shocked me was her last name~

"Everyone meet Anna Rosario to class AD."
"Wait her last name is Rosario oh brother."