Lost Family?: Hey Onii-chan Wait what!

Chapter 3: "Now I have another girl on my shoulders."

~That same day~

"Um who you and how did you know my name."
"Onii-chan stop be so dense you never were the brightest of the bunch."
"I don't know you and I'm second highest student in this class."

~That shut up the so called sister of mine, Mrs.Mary gave her a seat near me she sat down and opened her laptop and she amazes me with her typing speed but I survive the day and walk home with Liana and Anna~

"Onii-chan why are you holding Liana's hand?"
"Cause she's my girlfriend and how did you know her name." "Well I researched her in the school database and she's really educated."

~It looked like she was a little jealous a of my girlfriend~

"Um onii-chan were will she be sleeping in our house we have no guest room." "Well she sleeps in the same bed as me so she always has a place to sleep." "Wait what onii-chan you sleep with Liana in the same bed body to body." "Yea she's my girlfriend so I have no problem with it, do you Liana."
"No sleeping with you is normal and that that goes for all couples."

~When I get home my grandma was in shock, but she sat me down and told me about Anna and she told me that she has a ring just like me I was amazed~

"Night Onii-Chan and g-g-good night Liana-chan." "Night Anna."

~The next day~

"Big bro it's time for breakfast get your lazy but up or I'll come kick you out of bed."

~Anna doesn't hear anything so she's comes to check on me and her face lights up red cause she first sees Liana with no clothes in my bed rapped I'm my cover and she saw me come out the room putting on pants~

"What's wrong Anna why do you look so red, are you coming down with a fever."
"U-um it's nothing it's just I didn't think my onii-chan was so nasty."
"Wait you thought we had sex um lil sis you need to keep your wild imagination to yourself ok we were sleeping together but we didn't have sex ok."

~Anna realized she was in the wrong and so to show how mad she was he stomped down the steps, I soon followed to eat breakfast and Liana in finally got up and ate with me then we went to school but before we left the door my grandma said something strange~

"Hey today's the school festival so after you come back home pack you stuff and go to the gas station by the Taco Bell."
"Um ok grandma wait I'm moving out why grandma."
"No time to explain all I have to say is you better show others how to be a limit knight."
"Ok grandma bye."

~I left the house that day confused but what made me more nervous was that today was the school festival and that means what Liana said to me 2 weeks ago is happening today~

"Hey Liana so what are we doing tonight we've been dating for 7 months and we're both 18 so you kinda have my heart racing."
"Calm down it'll be ok don't worry it's a surprise."

~School festival started~

"Well this is beautiful I never imagined that our school is capable of all this."

~We play and the school festival comes to an end with the firework show I go home and Liana is in my bed and tells me to close the door I do what she said that night~

~Yea if you were thinking I slept with her that night I did sleep with Liana and then We packed our stuff and headed for the gas station when we got there it was nothing but a portal that looked like it went to a different school we walked three and we were shocked to see a school of people carrying swords~

"What the hell is this place."

~I heard a loud WELCOME! and I was shocked cause I didn't know weather to be ready to fight or to run this dude comes to me~

"Hello my name is Cam welcome to the knight school there's three types of knight groups the mystic Knights the lower class warriors then we have the Limit Knights the strongest Knights and lastly the shadow fangs the dark Knights."
"Thanks my name is Aiden or Rosario which ever one you prefer to call me and this is my girlfriend Liana Desu."
"Well hey um Rosario I think you should check in and meet C2 in the training yard."

~Cam picks me up with one hand if yo look at C2 wrong or even touch her I'm gonna turn you inside out so back off, he puts me down and he gives me a ticket for armor and for a sword~

"You can use that to prepare yourself cause my wife isn't a easy teacher on the training ground to be honest I'm scared off her temper."
"Yea I'll be sure to remember that let's go Liana."
"Ok."

~We get checked in to the school they say my class is mostly fighting C2 but before I left I gulped cause I knew not only was I gonna get my ass kicked but I had to worry about dieing, the reason why I have to fight C2 is cause she's the teacher who decides which group I'm in Liana already beat C2 and was put in a limit Knight group I want be with her so even if I got to fight Cam I won't lose~

"Ok it says she's the next room to the right man I'm not prepared for this."
"Welcome my name is C2 are you next in line?"
"Um yea."
"Well don't just stand there common up and prepare your self."

~I look around and I look at the crowd and I only saw cam looking dead at me this made me even more nervous of the fight~

"YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER BADLY OR YOUR NEXT!"
"Yea I hear you loud and clear Cam."

~I release my spirit and I fight C2 I shocked her and for some reason it did allot of damage she was knocked out of the ring and that's all I had to do was damage her a little but she stood up~

"You pack quite a punch kid and for getting bonus points I will put you in the limit knight but not only that you are captain of the limit Knights."
"Thank you Senpai."
"EVERYONE BEHOLD YOUR NEW LIMIT KNIGHT CAPTAIN ROSARIO KNIGHT."

~The crowd was cheering but when I looked at Cam he had this look on his face as if I'm dead meat, I gulped but Liana came and hugged me for beating C2 so easily but I had a feeling Senpai was faking the whole thing just so I could be a limit knight after the Exam I heard former class mates say the leader of Shadow Fang was looking and testing me I have a feeling this was gonna be one hell of a year~

~The Day Ends~