ABILITIES

Every Enhanced, Mutant or Inhuman is different.

Once their powers manifest due to either reality warping or trauma, they have to come a long way of pain and suffering in order to learn how to control them.

Sometimes, they fail, which ends up in them dying as their body explodes, turning itself into pure psionic energy.

"The first Enhanced was Psionic, did you know that? The myths say all of us are born with telepathic potential, that changes with our experiences, being shaped into something different, our gift."

"And our destiny."

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

Classification:
• Omega; Perfectly made mutants with almost unlimited potential, capable of using their abilities on planetary scale
• Alpha; Second most powerful class, flawless just as Omega's, but with weaker gifts.
• Beta; Class with gifts on Alpha's level, however, with physical flaws, that can easily cause their lives to fall apart if they have lived in human society.
• Gamma; To this level of classification belong mutants with flaws bigger than those of Beta's and weaker gifts than those of the higher classes.
• Delta; Delta level mutants have no flaws, however, their problem is obvious: lack of power. With such a low class, people with their mutantion can't seem to possess any gifts that are seen as powerful or useful, making them worth practically nothing in the Enhanced Community.

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

Alya.

Alya's gift is more complicated then those of regular Enhanced. Belonging to the rare class of them, called class five, or more commonly, Omega, Alya posseses gifts of telekinesis, telepathy and empathy, more commonly known as Psionic. However, her potential reaches far more than her regular abilities - with time and help from other beings, she's able to manipulate heat, control minds, create dimensions and portals, as well as shape matter and energy itself.

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

Daisy.

Daisy's gift is simple: Her powers allow her to manipulate vibrations and frequency. It might seem a bit too small for a Mutant with her range of abilities, however the fact is, everything vibrates. Animals, trees, people... And as she can manipulate it, her potential allows her to manipulate sound, create earthquakes on small scale or even turn small objects into dust. However, despite all that, she doesn't reach the Omega class, being known to be one of the most powerful Alpha Enhanced to ever exist, with just a tiny bit of a push needed to classify her as Omega level.

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

Elaine.

Second one of two Omega Mutants that are currently alive. Although, her powers might not be as expanded as those of Alya's, they are ceirtanly more powerful, as her gift allows her to change probability and possibility of things happening. This allows her to mimic almost any gift of other Enhanced, excluding the powers gifted by Phoenix Force itself. The only problem in her abilities is the fact that her telepathy, other gift she posseses, is rather weak - barely allowing her to enter minds of others.

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

Charles.

An Alpha level Telepath with the additional abilities of healing himself and others by physical contact. He worked on both of his gifts for years, which, after enough training, allowed him to overpower even Omega level telepathy by using his intelligence and strategies, as well as heal the elemental damage that other Inhumans had on themselves after receiving a Vision, which, without his help, would render them dead after a few months. This alone makes him one of the most important people in Enhanced Community.