Melly's blood

SATURDAY DECEMBER 2ND 2023

I was waiting for her in my living room, texting my friends.

Me: "guys"

Erin: "no"

Chris: "yeah Rocky?"

Me: "is everyone awake?"

Aaron: "Yurp"

Mandy: "yep, now what?"

Me: "my about to be aunt? Idk, but she's coming over and I want you to meet her."

Mandy: "yeah, tots!"

Erin: "sure but I mit b late bc I still gotta cleen up."

Aaron: "what time."

Me: "just meet me at the downtown park at 4:15"

Erin: "👌"

I was told she would be getting here at 4.

The door swung open, not even a knock. There they were, Mary and Jannel. We talked for a bit before I took Mary to the park.

Once we got there, Aaron and Chris were already there. They're always the ones to be early. "So this is the girl?" Chris asked while hopping off the swing set. I nodded my head.

"Jannel, this is Chris and Aaron K. Chris and Aaron K, this is Jannel!" I introduced. "Hey!" Aaron waved. Chris just smiled.

Jannel: "how come it's Aaron K and not just Aaron?"

Aaron: "there's another, Erin but it's spelt differently."

Just then, Mandy's mom and dad came to drop her off. Her mom gave her a peck before leaving.

Me: "Jannel, this is Mandy. Mandy, this is Jannel!"

Mandy: "Nice to meet you Jannel!"

Jannel: "It's great meeting you too."

They shook hands gently and then let go. That's when you could hear a rusty bike. We all already knew who it was. Erin came, out of control with a bike that should've been tossed into the trash a long time ago. I of course introduced him to Jannel also.

Jannel: "Hey Erin!"

Erin: "sup dude!"

Chris: "Erin, you can't just call everyone dude."

Erin: "why not? You're all my dudes!"

Chris: "telling by our genitalia's, that says something different."

Erin: "what's that?"

Chris: "..."

We talked for a bit until we saw Amirissa and Melly walking to the park. Melly gave Erin a disgusted look. "Who are those girls?" Jannel asked. "Girls you don't want to talk to. At all." Mandy answered. Jannel nodded.

The two girls were walking up to us.

Melly: "What are you guys doing here?"

Chris: "Hanging out with our new friend."

Amirissa: "So who are you?"

Jannel: "someone you don't want to mess with."

Melly: "Wow! So scary! How about you go back to your mommy and daddy-"

Jannel punched Melly in the face. Amirissa and everyone else was shocked by how fast she switched up. Melly fell to the ground and Jannel began to continuously kick her in the stomach. By this point, Melly was in loud tears. "STOP!" Melly begged.

After it all, we all walked off. We left Amirissa and Melly there. "I don't want to be punched or something, but in the nicest way possible, how come you went ballistic on Melly?" Erin asked nervously. Jannel looked at him straight in the eyes. "My parents are dead, so when she started talking $#!+, I gave her $#!+."
"Dead..?"
"Yeah, my older sister takes care of me."

"Her sister is Mary." I mentioned. Everyone but Jannel and I gasped. "Dude, your sister is so boss!" Erin complimented, making Jannel giggle.

Everyone went back home. Once Jannel and I got to the house, she had to leave. "How was the park?" Auntie asked while taking a bite of a cookie she had just baked. "Good, but we saw Amirissa and Melly over there." I said. Her eyes widened. "What happened then?" She asked. I didn't respond. I went back to my room to play more on my Nintendo.