Cemetery + School

SUNDAY DECEMBER 26TH 2023

My eyes opened wide.

I sprung myself up.

"He's awake!" A lady yelped. Just then, a bunch of ladies were helping me in any way.

The room smelt clean. The bed sheets were soft and warm. "Wh-what happened? Where am I?" I asked. One lady came up to me and pressed on my chest to lay me down. "Rocky, I'm nurse Shnome-"

I don't remember the rest of what she said but all I remember is that part.

NURSE?!

I was in the hospital..for what though??

No, just remember

Last year
Year
Year
Last..
Tear
Year.

I sprung myself up, again?!?!

The ladies came back. "Whatever is going through your mind, don't let it pass you." A nurse ordered.

All I thought about was last year though.
Last year?
Last year?
..

Up again I go. They come back to me. Tubes are connecting to me, I guess to help not pass out. I wanna go home. "Another Fein in the hospital, this is the third one." A random nurse pointed out. "I wanna see my dad.." I call. The same nurse til it's her head.
"Name?"
"Jamie Fein.."
"He's not in good condition today."

They continued to do things to me that I can't recall. Once they were done they all left the room, leaving me alone. Why do I keep passing out every time I think about..

Last year?
No..
No
No
No!
I won't think about it.

I look out the window and see a park.

Why would they place a park next to a hospital? That's like putting a school next to a cemetery bro.

The park wasn't being used though, probably because of the snow. My back implanted back on the bed. A knock came from the door. I looked to see a nurse. "You have, visitors." The nurse called. I sat back up. Chris and Aaron walked through the door. "Hey.." Chris muttered. "Hey." I replied. "We heard about you, Jannel told us!" Aaron explained.

I didn't even know what happened. I'm still trying to figure that out. "Love, you look pale as #%$&, when's the last time you ate?" Chris asked, getting more concerned by the second. Trying to think, the last time I ever ate was three days ago. For Chinese.

"Saturday.." I answered.
"Three days ago?!"
"Mhm."
"Well that's not good."
"Meh, motivation?!"

"Lunch time for the patient, you boys will need to leave." The nurse advised. They did so. She placed the food infront of me.

Soup.

Yay.

I didn't have the motivation but she insisted on eating. Well..so did Chris.

Soup is good.

I loooooooooooove soup

🍜<- soup

Later on, they discharged me from the hospital. Chris left Aaron's house to go to mine. "Sooo was it because of starvation?" He asked, trying not to be awkward. "Yep." I bluntly replied. Just then, Jannel walked into the room. "Sup gaybos, just came in here to check up and make sure nothing..funky is happening here." She explained, squinting her eyes at me. "Don't worry, there isn't." Chris nodded.

Jannel: "would you guys like some chicken? I can bring a plate up here for the both of you!"

Me: "eh, I'm good-"

Chris: "yeah, we would like some!"

Jannel: "k, be right back."

She closes the door on herself and you could hear her purple converse hit the rug. I turned back at Chris. "Dude?" I kinda spoke with an attitude, not meaning to. "What? I'm helping you." He flopped on the ground. Out the window exposed the bright moon. We decided to play on the Nintendo 64 and then go to sleep.