10

Atsushi's pov :

They drove to where the family are being kept .
Atsushi and akutagawa took the son into the dinning room while dazai and chuuya took the mother to the sitting room , leaving the boyfriend and father in the kitchen .

"I'm sorry for your loss , this must be a really hard time so if you are able to tell the truth we can get on with this as fast as we can "
"Your name was Atsushi right ?"
He nodded .
"Yeah ok Atsushi I can do that "
"Excellent , first we found some traces on your sister's laptop that you may have been blackmailing her , could you tell us what that was about please ?"

Ross sighed and sat back a bit .
Akutagawa observed from behind Atsushi .
"Ok so I'm guessing you also know that I was kicked from collage ?"
"Yes "
"Ok so , I had set the teacher's car on fire because he had inappropriate pictures of the students in his car , me and my friends tried to get them out to show Police but the car somehow ignited , Lizzy knew what had happy so I was trying to persuade her not to tell as there was now no evidence "
Atsushi us writing this all down as Ross is talking .
"Thank you , do you have an alibi for the time she was murdered ?"
"I was in the living room with my dad and Lizzys stupid boyfriend "
"Stupid ?"
"He has this weird vibe about him and I haven't told anyone but they argue all the time , my room is right next to hers so I can hear all the arguing they do "
"Did you hear what it was about ?"
"Just stupidit stuff like going out on dates or if he said she was fat , normal couple arguing but they did it constantly , and she was going to break up with him next week "
"did she ever mention him Being violent ?"
"Yeah , she said he had pushed her as she didn't want to do something with him , it really freaked her out as she was getting all theses texts from his exes telling her she's crazy "
"Ok thank you , can you ask your father to come in please ?"
"Yeah ok , um do you have a girlfriend ?"
"No , why ?"
"No reason "

Atsushi felt his face heat up as Ross waved himself out .
The two spoke to the father but it didn't take long as he was not cooperating with them .
"Sir we're going to come back when you are able to talk to us properly "
"Whatever get out all of you !"

The four of them all met back up in the car .
"Get anything out of them ?"
dazai turned around to look at Atsushi .
"yeah I wrote it down , but it's in the boot in my bag sorry "
"That's fine we're all share back at the house "

They all sat down and started Sharing the information they had gathered .
"That's good Atsushi , me and chuuya will talk to the father , but the mother did say that the boyfriend would disappear for 10 minutes every now and then and would always wash his hands afterwards "

Atsushi continued to write everything down .
"Akutagawa did you see anything weird about the brother , he seemed a bit excited "
"well chuuya that was probably because he couldn't wait to flirt with the weretiger"
"He flirted with you Atsushi ?"
"Not really he just asked if I had a girlfriend "
Dazai had burst out laughing .
"What's so funny ?"
"You are so Clueless Atsushi that's like the first thing you ask when flirting "
"Oh"
"Did you flirt back ?"
"No "
"There's plenty of time for that "
"Whatever I'm going to get changed "

Atsushi walked to his room and took off his shirt to change it for a softer one .
"Sorry jinko I need - what the fuck ?"
"I can explain !"