Chapter 1: It's a Pleasure Talking with You, Your Highness

In class, you were reading a book regarding famous figures and their involvement with the Occult. Sonia noticed what you are reading and looked on with interest.

"You interested in the Occult?"

Sonia: "Indeed."

"It is interesting. This is just my opinion, I don't get why in some material, summoning demons is a lot easier than summoning something divine."

Sonia: "I never understood that either. Maybe the limits of that are more flexible than when it comes to God and Angels."

"Maybe. Want to borrow the book?"

Sonia: "Oh. Of course. If you would let me."

You handed Sonia the book.

Sonia: "Thank you."

"I also got more if you're interested in reading them."

Class started, and everyone remained quiet to pay attention. After class ended, you and Sonia discussed your talents and where you are from.

"I heard about the Kingdom of Novoselic. It's very prosperous. I heard everyone lives a comfortable life."

Sonia: "Yeah, although, making friends was a different story."

"You're kidding. You must have lots of friends in Novoselic."

Sonia: "There weren't any at the same social status as my family, so it was quite difficult."

"Oh. Sorry, Sonia."

Sonia: "It's fine. Besides, ever since I enrolled here, I made many new friends. Kazuichi Soda, Gundham Tanaka, Ibuki Mioda, and more. I should introduce you to them, and Gundham would be happy there is someone else interested in the occult. And I say the occult because the teachers and staff at this school have a problem with hearing the H-word."

"Well, they do wish for a welcoming environment for the students, although some ignore that completely."

Sonia sweated a little.

Sonia: "Yeah, one of my friends is exactly like that. She says a lot of 'colorful' words every day, and she likes to pick on others, but we're working on that."

"I feel like I know who you're talking about. Good luck with that, but when would you like me to meet your other friends?"

Sonia: "Oh, they're having lunch. You can meet them right now."

"I'd love to. Could you show me where?"

Sonia: "Of course. Follow me."

You and Sonia got up from your desks and walked out of the classroom. You tapped his glasses and gave an update to your superiors about how you'll meet with Sonia Nevermind's friends. You also suggested revealing your mission to them all, should things become more serious than they already are.

"I'm Agent Zero, The Ultimate Spy," you thought. "My mission: Protect Sonia Nevermind."