On the 3rd Day of Christmas

Billie Eilish was your secret Santa!

You made sure of it!

She originally got the new girl, but you made sure to switch the envelope on her desk, with the one that had your name in it.

After all, you were the one who slipped all the name tags into the envelopes.

Mrs. Martinez, your teacher, helped you pass them out while everyone was at lunch.

You had special permission to eat your lunch in the classroom with the teacher before you passed out the envelopes.

You held on to two of the envelopes.

The one with Billie's name in it and the one with your name in it.

You sat Billie's on your desk, and quickly switched the one Mrs. Martinez had already placed on Billie's desk - with the one with your name.

Then you put the stolen envelope on another desk.

You couldn't wait to open Billie's envelope and see her wish list!

Everyone was allowed to ask for 2 things on their Christmas list.

Since you already knew you were going to make Billie your secret Santa - you had asked for what you really wanted from her....

1. A Hug

2. A Kiss

You even held off on opening her wish list when class started, just to see her reaction to reading yours.

She opened the envelope on her desk and stared silently at the wishlist with your name on it.

Then she looked over at you.

You quickly looked down at the envelope in your hands and acted busy opening it as your heart pounded.

Billie's wish list was simple.

"Journal/markers"

You glanced over at Billie to find her reading the wishlist of the girl beside her.

They were giggling and whispering about whatever was on it.

The girl reached her hand out for the wishlist you wrote that Billie had, but instead of giving it to her, Billie quickly folded it and shoved it back into her envelope.

Class resumed then, as the teacher told everyone to quiet down and begin silent reading time until dismissal.

As soon as class was over, you went straight to the library to get Billie a new journal.

You went to the front desk and asked the librarian if she had any journals, but she said no.

That all the library has is regular books for reading - not writing - in.

You asked if she knew where you could get some markers from, but she said you weren't allowed to have markers.

Then she turned her back to you, to help someone else who came over to check out some books.

You noticed some highlighters sitting in a cup on the desk, so you just reached over and grabbed a fistfull, before quickly shoving them down your pants into your underwear.

The perfect place to hide illegal contraband.

You walked back to your jail cell, just in time for a head count.

Billie was in the cell next to yours.

She was busy taking her after school nap when you walked by.

Everyone in your row - had their own cell with no cellmate.