On the 8th day of Christmas

You walked into Finneas O'Connells Christmas party by accident.

You were actually looking to purchase some Christmas crack.

You had been addicted to crack cocaine for years, and just got let out of a court mandated rehab after being sober for 6 months.

All you could think about was getting your hands on some crack so you went straight to your old supplier - who worked out of an old abondoned Costco.

Unfortunately you had no idea he had moved, so when you suck in the broken back door like you usually do- you noticed immediately that there was a massive orgy going on!

Hundreds of butt naked people just fucking each other in various positions around the warehouse!

Even the DJ playing the Christmas music was standing up there jumping around butt ass naked with his hairy balls and dick swinging around!

You were the only one wearing clothes and you didn't want to stand out - so you quickly stripped naked in the shadows and left your clothes hidden behind a garbage can.

You ventured further into the party, twerking your way past a group of twerkers.

Thankfully no one noticed that you didn't belong here.

Not even Finneas, who was standing at the chip and dip table, right next to the holiday twerkers!

Then again, Finneas was clearly too distracted by the moaning teenage boy he had bent over the table.

You had no idea Finneas was gay - but he was going balls deep in Lil Mabu's ass.

You honestly weren't shocked that Lil Mabu was gay.

You heard rumors his rap career only took off after he started giving his ass up to Hollywood music producers.

Clearly, by the look of it, he was in the middle of working on a collaboration with Finneas.

You did want some chips - but the bag you wanted was being squished beneath Lil Mabu's stomach as Finneas pounded his long stiff dick so hard up his clenching ass hole the whole table was shaking.

You would have stayed and watched, but that's when you caught a delicious whiff of pure grade cocaine.....

You could smell it near by.

No longer caring that you were trespassing at a celebrity orgy party you weren't even invited to - you sniffed out the trail of cocaine like a dog!

The smell leading you right to a table full of bright white lines of cocaine!

Christmas had most definitely come early as you drooled over the fresh snow!

You were about to take a hit - when a naked Billie Eilish popped up from behind the table.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Oh, uhhhh hi. Yeah. Can I get a quick snort?" You asked.

Billie shook her head no and said the snow was for VIP guests and she didn't know who the fuck you are so you don't get any.

"What are you? The coke guard?" You snapped, irritated.

She nodded. "My brother put me in charge of the table! No snow! You can get a hit off the crack table." She said - pointing to a table next to another table full of weed.

You had to squeeze past the pill popping table to get to the crack table.

You reached for a pre filled pipe to light up, but Billie suddenly popped up from behind the table again!

Clearly she had just crawled along the floor behind the line of drug tables to follow you!

"Can I help you?" She asked again.

You frowned, "Uhhh....yeah. You said I could have some crack." You reminded her.

"No I didn't!" Billie huffed. "If you want to smoke one of these pipes you gotta earn it!"

"How?" You asked, hoping it was something easy.

You were already starting to twitch in anticipation of hitting the crack pipe.

"If you want crack.....you gotta lick my crack!" Billie said, before bending over the crack table and spreading her plump ass cheeks apart with her hands.

Her brown anus winked at you.

You were instantly offended!

How dare this nasty ass bitch demand you tounge her ass crack for some crack?

Not even your drug dealer was that cruel!

"Look, I got money! I can pay for it!" You gasped, but Billie firmly shook her head no.

"- I don't need your fucking money! Now lick my crack if you want some crack!" She demanded.

You most certainly did not want to lick Billie Eilish's ass crack for some crack.......but you were really craving some crack.

So you looked around to make sure no one was watching you.

Everyone was off in their own little world.

Even Finneas - who you were the most nervous about catching you at his party- had his eyes closed now as he loudly grunted while pounding into Lil Mabu's pale jiggling ass cheeks.

You quietly got on your knees behind Billie Eilish and stared at her quivering ass hole.

She farted right in your face.

"- Get in there!" She demanded, wiggling her hips impatiently as the scent of beans filled your nose.

You never thought you would stoop this low for drugs.....but you needed it so bad.

So you closed your eyes and held your breath as you shoved your face inbetween Billie's warm ass cheeks and ran your tongue up and down her rough anus.

"Oooooohhhhh...yeahhhh get your tongue all up in my ass!" Billie snickered as she purposely farted against your rubbing tongue.

You gagged but didn't pull your tongue away as Billie began to dramatically shake her ass cheeks back and forth in your face.

You could taste the rancid bean juice squeeze out of her anus and blast against your wiggling tongue as she accidentally sharted.

You quickly pulled your tongue away from her shitty asshole and stood up in anger.

"- What the fuck!? You nasty bitch!" You growled, as Billie just laughed.

Thankfully she kept her promise - and handed you over a crack pipe and lighter.

You quickly forgot all about how she made you eat her ass hole, as you heated up your free crack pipe!

Since you hadn't gotten high in months and had no idea the crack was mixed with fentanyl - you promptly overdosed in the middle of Finneas's Christmas orgy and died.

Thankfully there was lots of Narcan laying around, and Finneas himself revived you.

He didn't even mention how he didn't know you.

As soon as he saw that you were alive, he just asked if you were hungry.

You were starved!

He escorted you over to the chip and dip table - but promptly bent you over to shove his dick up your virgin ass, as he told you he was going to teach you the same lesson he just taught Lil Mabu about sneaking into parties you're not invited to.