On the 9th Day of Christmas

*Disclaimer* Smutty

You purposely overdrew your credit card, just before Christmas, for expensive first class plane tickets because you saw Billie Eilish sitting in first class.

She was one of only two people in first class and you wanted to sit right next to her!

You just had to say hi to her and see if she remembered you after all of these years!

You hadn't seen her since you were in highschool, and you had just graduated college last year!

You told people all the time about the day Billie Eilish flirted with you on a plane, but no one ever believed you because of how famous she was.

You did your best not to stare Billie down as you took a seat a row over from her.

You made sure to act busy messing with your seatbelt, before you causally glanced over in her direction.

You were going to ask her a random question about the seatbelts to break the ice, but she was already smiling at you because she recognized you.

Then she called you by your OnlyFans username.

You were shocked that Billie recognized you for your budding amateur porn career.

You weren't popular at all!

You had no idea that Billie was one of your 14 subscribers!

"-You do some good shit. Different angles I've never seen before. It's really inspiring." She said.

You were flattered that Billie liked your POV porn videos.

You have a thick dildo camera you always use to show your loyal paying subscribers your inner most intimate sex holes all the time.

Those perverts really get off on seeing your throbbing inner tunnel- especially when you ride the dildo up and down for them.

You had no idea Billie Eilish was one of your perverted subscribers!

You didn't even know you had any female subscribers!

You were beyond flattered.....and getting a little horny at the thought of Billie watching you masturbate.

She had seen your fuck holes get stretched open.

"Wow! Thanks! It's uhhh...really great to meet a fan!" You joked.

"I'm Billie!" She said then, with a smirk.

"I know who you are! We met a few years ago! It's -"

"-Winnie!" Billie laughed, before saying you look the exact same as the last time she saw you.

You were shocked that she remembered you, and she was shocked that you remembered her!

"How could I forget you?" You laughed.

"Well after the plane crashed I didn't see you again. I thought you know....you died." She admitted.

You snorted before telling her you were fine - and you were glad that she survived the crash too.

Billie admitted then, that she had really bad survivors guilt for years..... until she stumbled across your TikTok account one day and realized you were still alive!

You had actually been advertising your OnlyFans account, so she subscribed to you right away.....but was too scared to tell you who she was in fear that you might think she was stalking you or something.

Billie claimed that she really enjoyed watching your videos and she was the one who was always leaving comments asking you to moan louder.

"I love it when you moan.... it gets me so fucking wet." She confessed.

Your heart begun to pound at her words.

You had no idea what to say aside from, "...Really?"

She nodded.

"Your last video - the one you just uploaded in the airport bathroom when you were fucking yourself on the toilet and squirted all over the stall door was so hot! I had to sneak off to the bathroom and rub one out...." She confessed before slowly spreading her legs open in her seat.

She wasn't wearing underwear beneath her thigh length skirt, and her smooth pussy lips were open....her juicy pink cunt hole quivering fast.

Your mouth dropped as Billie Eilish purposely exposed her aroused wet pussy to you.

Your heart was slamming against your chest almost as fast as the pulse beating in your clit, as you watched Billie lean back in her seat and casually spread her soaked pussy lips wide open with her fingers - showing off her slick creamy fuck hole.

She ran her tongue over her lips, before sliding her finger deep down into her own gooey vaginal hole as she moaned and said, "Lift your dress up for me...."

Her dreamy eyes seemed to hypnotize you, because instead of noticing the old fat man in first class staring in an open mouthed shock at Billie - you just quickly leaned back in your seat and pulled your dress up for Billie to see your bare cunt hole after you peeled your soaked sticky thong off.

You quickly spread your pink lips open for Billie's wide eyes.

"Mmmmmm fuck that pussy looks like it tastes so fucking good...." Billie moaned as she started to finger her squelching vagina hole while staring at your open throbbing pussy hole.

"Come taste me then!" You gasped.

Billie stood up, just as the flight attendant came walking into first class and asked Billie to please take a seat and put her seatbelt on because the plane is about to depart.

Billie looked so disappointed as she sat back down, that you quickly stood up and told the flight attendant you were moving seats.

Billie's face lit up as you sat down right next to her.

You both put your seatbelts on, but that didn't stop you two from spreading your legs and rubbing each other's wet pussies to mind blowing orgasms as the flight attendant stood at the front of the first class cabin explaining what to do if the plane crashes.

You were so distracted by fingering each other's dripping cunt holes, that you didn't even notice the old fat man with the white beard, pulling out a sack of toys after the flight attendant's speech.

You and Billie finally looked up from staring down at each other's twitching pussy holes, when the Santa impersonater stopped right by your seats with a jolly belly shaking laugh as he exclaimed, "I guess I'll start right here with you two ho ho hoes!"

Then he pulled out two jumbo bubble wands from his sack, winked, and walked further back in the plane to finish handing out Christmas gifts to the other passengers on their way home for the holidays.