On the 6th Day of Christmas

You saw Billie Eilish shopping for Christmas presents at the toy store you worked at.

Everything in the store was 50% off for one day only.

She was shopping alone.

She had already filled up two shopping carts worth of new toys, checked out, loaded them into her car and then came right back in the store to fill up two more carts full of half priced video game consoles.

She was pushing the overflowing carts toward the front checkout counter, when she was approached by a Christmas Karen....

The woman stopped right in front of Billie's carts and gave her the dirtiest look.

"- YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICAN CONSUMERISM!" She yelled, before calling Billie a selfish bitch for buying up all of the video game consoles and not thinking about anyone else's kid who might want one.

Visibly horrified at the misunderstanding, Billie quickly tried to explain that she was just shopping for sick kids in the hospital, but the Karen was screaming so loudly and causing such a big scene that poor Billie couldn't really get a word in otherwise.

Once you saw the other customers gathering around them, taking their phones out to record the intense confrontation, you knew you needed to get over there!

You hurried over to Billie and introduced yourself as an employee of the store, before you asked if everything is ok.

"- NO IT'S NOT OK! THIS BITCH IS HOARDING!" The red faced Karen in the ugly Christmas sweater yelled, before Billie could even say anything. "Just LOOK at all the shit she's STEALING!"

"-STEALING?! I'm BUYING gifts for sick kids in the hospital!" Billie gasped.

The Karen didn't believe her.

"- Oh you're SOOO full of shit your eyes are turning brown! You're just going to resell those toys for higher prices!" The Karen accused.

"- Billie's not a scammer!" You heard one of the gawking customers suddenly shout.

Billie was thanking the random fan for coming to her defense, as you told the Karen, "Customers are allowed to buy whatever they want here. We don't limit sale quantities in our stores. If she wants to buy the whole store, she can buy the whole store."

"WHAAAAAAT?! THAT'S RIDICULOUS! WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE?! WHAT IF I WANTED TO BUY PRESENTS FOR MY GRANDSON?! YOURE TELLING ME I CAN'T BUY HIM ANY CHRISTMAS GIFTS?!" Karen demanded.

"No ma'am, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying anyone is welcome to buy anything they want from our store, without being harrassed about what they're buying." You replied calmly but it was too late.

The Karen had already pulled out her phone to call her grandson.

She put him on speaker phone and growled, "THE TOY STORE SAID YOU CANT HAVE ANY TOYS FOR CHRISTMAS!"

Ofcourse the confused little boy on the phone started crying.

As soon as he started sobbing - the Karen exploded on you!

"- YOU MADE MY GRANDSON CRY! GET YOUR GODDAMN MANAGER OVER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW! YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE YOUR FUCKING JOB!"

"Ma'am please refrain from using profanity in our store. There are children here and if you continue this hostile behavior, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to please leave." You said.

"FUCK YOU AND THESE KIDS! I'M DONE TALKING TO YOU! WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR MANAGER?!" The Karen shouted.

Store security finally started making their way toward you.