Werewolf Boyfriend (Ranoke) x F reader

You wake up to your werewolf boyfriend hovering over you, his face buried against your neck and his hand squeezing your breast.

You hum and try to make sense of what's going on. You had a double shift at work and you're so exhausted that even now you can barely bring yourself to open your eyes. You mumble a small complaint, trying to turn over and fall asleep again.

"Shhh," your boyfriend whispers, holding you still. "I'm sorry I woke you, my love. Just... Ignore me, okay?"

"Hmmm... Is it your rut? I thought you said you were on suppressants," you groan.

"I was. I am. They're not working." His voice goes muffled as he presses his lips against your neck. "I swear I tried to let you sleep. I just can't help it, you smell so good. I'm sorry."

Your lips curve into a small, sleepy smile. "S'okay."

His hips shift and he sucks in a breath.

"Can I... Do you mind?" He sounds embarrassed and if you had the energy, you would have teased him for it.

His hand creeps under your shirt, pawing at your breast again and toying with your nipple. His hips jerk gently against you, his erection rubbing between your legs. He whines and bares his teeth. You're squinting at him, pondering just how bad it'll be if you bail on him.

"You know what?" You murmur, slipping your arms around his neck. "You can do what you want with me. I'm too tired."

"Really? Fuck, I want to let you sleep but-"

"Don't give me the chance to withdraw my offer," you warn, and he presses a kiss to your forehead.

"Thank you," his voice trembles slightly.

You part your legs and let your arms drop to the side. Your eyes droop closed. He's awkward at first, and you can picture him constantly shooting glances at your face to see if you're still okay. But soon, his rut clouds his mind and he's grinding his teeth and growling, quickly stripping off your clothes. He presses hungry kisses to your stomach and scoots down, licking at your core.

You might be half asleep, but your body is wide awake and shockingly sensitive. All too soon, you come twice in quick succession, squirming sleepily as his tongue becomes overstimulating.

Finally, he comes back up, lining his body up with yours and spreading your legs for him.

"I want you," he pants. "You're so fucking beautiful like this."

You wake up a little as his cock begins to stretch you, whimpering. Maybe it's because you're small, but there's always a slight pinch in the beginning.

"Shhh, I'll go slower. I won't hurt you," he murmurs against your forehead, his body tense as he pushes in just as slowly as he promised, holding his breath.

He lets it out in a sigh of relief when he's inside you as far as he can go.

"Yes," he mumbles heatedly. "Look at how well you take me, darling. You fit perfectly around me."

With one hand cupping your hip, he begins to thrust in and out of you, your wetness making it all so easy as you clench around him just so you can hear him moan.

"Aren't you a little devil?" He says, nipping at your earlobe. "You're going to make me come if you keep doing that."

The dirty talk slips away as he loses himself in you, but you can still tell how much he's enjoying it by the sounds he makes. He touches and kisses every inch of your skin he can reach, hugging you close so he can thrust even deeper inside until you're climaxing again, squeezing tight around his cock.

With a moan and an animalistic growl, he's coming, the movement of his hips forced to become shorter as his knot swells inside you. He praises you for how well you take his knot, his body trembling as he comes again and again.

You're going to be locked together for a good while so he falls asleep with you like that. When you wake up some hours later, he's way ahead of you, waiting with breakfast and hungry kisses.