Chapter 12

It didn't take long for the captain to sail again, he asked me whether it would be okay to sail or not and since I am in their side, I know nothing will, I am a friend to light and that means no darkness shall come to me or the people that surrounds me.

" Are you excited?" I look at the woman, one of the few other females here. I actually have forgotten her name, and I don't want to seem rude by asking it again.

"I am nervous and excited." It would be my first time going out of Enchantria. Everything that's happening is actually a first time to me. I left the woman and helped with whatever I could help with.

They all loaded everything in the huge ships, there are five, while the other four are a bit smaller than the one the captain and I is occupying. I helped of course, I may be a woman, but I was built not in poise and grace but with roughness and I know how to handle heavy things, with my height and body, you would think I am a man but luckily, I have feminine features and I have boobs.

"Just put the ropes in the right places and also give me the conditions of the ships, make sure everything is alright and is in good condition, we will be in the ocean for two days before making to the land of festives, the festivialirias." It was Captain Jousse who spoke loudly at this as we keep doing what we are task to do.

"Isla? You can just have some rest and enjoy the view and let my people do the work." I smiled at the captain and shook my head.

"I am fine captain. I do not like it when people are working so much and I just do nothing and also, I am trained for heavy works, nothing I can't handle." He laughs and nods his head.

"Whatever brings you comfort, child."

We have spent the morning and afternoon arranging and collecting things we will need for the adventure we are about to do, the festivialirias is one of most famous land as what I heard from the higher people who have the opportunity to travel the world and waste their wealth. I, on the other hand have responsibilities in the palace and I cannot leave just like that.

Evening came and the torches are finally lit up and the moon shining above us, I couldn't help but think about my family and the royals, especially the princess, why is she the way she was?

The sail is smooth, the sea is calm, and I feel so at peace with some of the pirates playing a song with a guitar, never know they can do that.

"Captain." I greeted the man as he smiled and took a seat beside me, I am currently sitting at the edge of the ship, holding onto the rope beside so I don't fall.

"How are you?" I smiled.

"I am doing fine. How about you, Sir?" He laughs, he seems to laugh a lot.

"Please, cutoff the formalities and yes, I am definitely doing fine especially having you here. I have so much to tell and I have been waiting for this moment to happen."

I averted my eyes from staring at the moon to looking at the captain.