𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Oh, I love it and I hate it at the same timeYou and I drink the poison from the same vine"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You and I drink the poison from the same vine"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Throughout the world of the supernatural, many different species of abnormal creatures possessed unnatural and unique abilities that made them different from the human race.

There were the children of the moon, commonly known as werewolves not that many existed as they were wiped out by their longest enemies, It is safe to say the werewolves were forced into hiding, and if you were lucky enough to find one you'd count your days as they were a nasty breed.

Then there were their fury cousins known as shifters who could phase into large wolves due to their ancestral connection to the spirit of their ancestors, they were a dying breed only a few members of the known shifter species were alive and lived in a private era in Forks.

Next, we're the cold ones or Vampires for more a common terms. They weren't the average vampires that you see in the movies, they were beautiful creatures that appeared human on the outside but were natural-born killers on the inside, they mostly lived in groups of families called covens and were led by one leader in each coven.

Unlike their cousins who were true vampires, who were made of human flesh and bone. These creatures had lived much longer than the cold ones surpassing the two-thousand-year mark as their foundation was built on loyalty and monarchy.

Vincent Dragomir-Parker was a natural-born vampire from a very powerful bloodline. His family started the vampire lineage as they were the very first vampires to walk the earth. His father was king of every vampire that lived in their community while his mother was just a mere peasant who held no status in their world.

Vincent had lived a thousand years blinded by the responsibility of being the heir to the Dragomir family. He was bred to be the next king after his father stepped down which he had a feeling wouldn't be any time soon.

He and his siblings grew up in solidarity and sheltered from the mortal world. They were trained inside the castle grounds to protect themselves and how to act properly.

But the more time Vincent spent locked behind a stoned wall the more rebellious he became and he started acting out, recklessly slaughtering villages and towns folk. He was a wild animal without a cage to keep him contained.

With a war brewing in their society Vincent and his siblings were sent to live in a town where not many people lived, a quiet but nosey town called Forks Washington. Vincent had only come to cause trouble as he was tired of his father treating him like some sort of weapon.

But he didn't expect to meet a group of cold ones well more specifically Edward Cullen who had spent his life without a soulmate so when he suddenly appeared out of nowhere he had no intention of speaking to him, but what he didn't know was that Vincent was a master of seduction and getting what he wanted.

And Edward Cullen was what he wanted.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃