𝟎𝟔.

Car Accidents ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 06

Car Accidents
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 06. Idiotic Decisions

"Vincent!"

Without much thinking Vincent grips Nico's shirt before throwing him across the street making him roll onto the ground turning his body he stared directly at Tyler whose eyes widened.

The truck came straight toward him until he punched it his fist sending it straight back making it swerve with the back side coming toward him.

Edward sped across the street throwing out his hand stopping the truck from hitting him even thought it would had shattered upon touching him.

Creating a large dent in the truck Edward stared at Vincent with a look of disbelief and horror—he couldn't believe what he had saw, Vincent's fist had literally went through the truck sending it halfway across the street.

To the normal eye it looked as if the truck had crushed his hand—but to a vampire you could clearly see the teenage boy had punched it.

"What the hell are you?" Edward asked him, speaking out loud making Vincent stare at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Vincent!" Valentina screamed running toward her brother with Nico following.

"W-what I'm fine." He yelled when he suddenly felt something tight in his chest—it was sharp and it was touching his heart.

"What the bloody hell." He looked down to see a car part was lodged into his chest making him look at Edward who had also noticed it.

"Oh fuck my life." He closed his eyes suddenly feeling his blood stop flowing, his skin turned pale almost stone like with dark veins coated his entire body as he desiccated.

"Vincent!" Edward shouted shocked while everyone stared running toward him.

"Oh my god should I'm going to call an ambulance." Jessica screamed pulling out her phone.

"Oh we're so fucked, dad is going to kill us." Nico mutters making Val chuckle but there was no amusement behind it.

"I'm going to be daggered."

"Vincent should've been awake he could've compelled everyone to forget it." Val shook her head.

"Compel?" Looking at the sparkly vampire Val mentally groaned forgetting that Edward was still here.