𝟎𝟏.

Runway Prince ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 𝟎𝟏

Runway Prince
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 𝟎𝟏. Forks Washington

Romania was a beautiful country in the far tucked-away part of Europe. It was known for its vast regions of Transylvania and its folklore of ancient men who feasted upon blood.

Vampires more commonly called nowadays, there was an entire population of vampires living throughout the country who all lived in a civilization of their choosing to separate themselves from the outside world or the other supernatural entities.

They were ruled by the first known vampire family to exist the Dragomirs. King Lucien Dragomir III was the 6th king of Romania and the eldest son to the former king Vladimir Dragomir who was the son of the first vampire of their kind to walk the earth.

Lucien along with his wife Eleanor had three children the oldest being Vincent following after him was Valentina and the youngest being Nico.

Inside his bedroom was Vincent who stared in front of him painting on a canvas as he tilted his head a bit staring at the half-finished painting of the castle.

"Love, will you tone it down a bit?" His beautiful accent echoed from his mouth while he stared down at the male vampire who was feasting on some poor woman they had in the cellar.

"Sorry, am I bothering you?" Troy Vincent's plaything asked him while he slurped down the woman's blood.

"Yea, you are...if you can't be quiet when eating then you shouldn't be eating at all." He inhaled sharply as his Atlantic blue eyes poured into the canvas.

"What are you even painting? Why don't you come back to bed for some real fun." Vincent gripped his paintbrush in his hand tightly becoming annoyed with Troy.

"How about you go brother Nico for me a bit love." He politely asked the young vampire.

"But I don't want to. I want to have fun with you." Troy pouted and Vincent lost the last bit of patience he had quickly putting his supplies down he moved in a blur standing right in front of Troy.

"I want you to go bother someone else who isn't me." His eyes began to dilate as Troy spaced out before he quickly sat up on the bed and walked out of the room.

A fun fact about the Dragomir bloodline was that they possessed the ability to control the minds of any being in the world. It was only a family trait that was passed through each generation.

However, Vincent had mastered the art of compulsion to where he could mentally compel a room full of people without even making eye contact. His grandfather called him a prodigy while his father just saw him as a corrupted soul.