Chapter 1: The Day Where Everything Changed

The Symbiote Hero: Venoku

Hey guys, Apex here. I'm here to introduce you guys to new fanfiction titled: The Symbiote Hero: Venoku. Yes, you here it ladies and gentlemen; this story will have our favorite green cinnamon bun will not only have One for All but also the Venom Symbiote (Insomniac version). Also, relax my dear viewers. I won't make this version of Izuku OP like some of his other variants such as: Deku 10, Deku X, and Dekiru to name a few. (Also read both PixelFanfic99's and EmanuelLucus236's stories since they're great in their own right.) And he won't be like his other most powerful counterpart who calls himself Dreku from the universe of My Hero DXD. (Also feel free to read it since I've recently posted the 6th chapter; I'll be grateful if you guys tell me your thoughts about it; let alone vote for it since the story will continue to rise beyond what it is now.)

Also both OFA and the Venom Symbiote won't be either disabled or taken (completely) by people like Aizawa (Erasure Head) or AFO (All for One).

I'll be putting some villains from the Marvel Universe (mainly Spider-Man's villains) into the world of My Hero Academia to make things more interesting for you all. This is also a harem fanfic and there will be some 'surprises' in this story, I promise. I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I'm bringing this world to life with my own imagination. Expect a ton of beatings Bakugou will get over the course of the story; and it will not be only Izuku (both as himself and as Venom) beating the crap out of him, but many others as well. Unlike the version of Bakugou from the My Hero DXD universe, this version will apologize to Izuku around the same time like he did in season 6 in the canon universe.

Venom: "Hah! That's what little Baku-Bitch deserved for bullying you Izuku."

Izuku: "Venom, the story hasn't even started yet and you already revealed yourself to the readers. And now they might look onto other stories because you already took stage and you might spoil the story to everyone."

Venom: "Whatever Izuku. But I need to have a word with the author."

Izuku: "Author? What are you talking about Venom?"

Venom: "What I'm talking about Izuku is that the author's trying to silence me from  spoiling the story!"

Izuku: "*Sigh*"

Okay...moving on from that...

Please review this story and follow it if you guys like it. Plus vote for it if you guys so chose. Now, without further a due as Uncle Ben would always say, "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility!" 

I don't own Boku No Hero Academia or Marvel nor the characters from both shows/games/comics/etc.

Chapter 1: The Day Where Everything Changed!

"Men are not born equally. I learned that when I was four years old, in my world about 80% for the population has an uncanny ability called a quirk with 20% being quirkless, I was one of those 20%. As a child I often looked to the night's sky and I always wondered what will it be like if I got myself a powerful, awesome quirk that will not only help me stop bad guys and evil organizations from rising, but also get the girl of my dreams? I got the answer to my question later in life, my journey to find that answer had started when I was 14-years old on a beach after I was done training, what I didn't know that my life was about to change in a big way on that day. This is the story, of how I not only become Japan's greatest hero but the world's as well."

We see a young short 14-year-old boy sitting on sand by the shore with his head facing upwards as staring into who has a round face framed by a short mess of fluffy dark green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. He has large eyes and are somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair and are usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek, but despite these prominent traits, he is often described by other people as being plain-looking.