Chapter 2: The Arrival of the Six

Author's Corner:

Keys:

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Flashback'

Hello everyone, Apex here to bring you the long awaited 2nd chapter of the Symbiote Hero: Venoku. First off, I wanted to say that this story, alongside with my other story My Hero DXD WILL through you guys in for a loop. And that's because these two stories I'll be making will not only have the general genre like action, romance, adventure, comedy, etc., but I'll also be adding other... more 'mature' genre that you guys will love. Those will be gore, suspense, fear, tragedy, sex, and more for you guys to enjoy.

Also, I'll say this right now, despite this story being in it's infancy I hope that you guys will enjoy this story as much as you enjoyed My Hero DXD. Like the actual 1st story I made, I hope you guys will read, vote, follow, and tell me how much you love this story since this story takes place in present time that correlates the main story of MHA.

Now with that out of the way, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

Now in the last chapter, Izuku encounters the Venom symbiote, only for the alien to launch itself up to him thus bonding with him until everything went black. Once Izuku woke up and found out that he's now bonded with the symbiote in the form of a 'black-suit', he tried to figure out the situation right before All-Might came onto the scene mistaken his future successor for a villain. Once the situation has been settled, Venom popped out of Izuku's back introducing himself while unknowingly freaking them out in the process.

Now in this chapter: We'll introduce the Sinister Six who crash landed on the other side of Musutafu. We'll hear from them learning of the situation they're in, meeting AFO, learning about 'quirks', and learning the secrets of OFA while giving AFO info. about the symbiotes from their universe.

[Location: Outskirts of Musutafu Prefecture, Japan.]

[Date: Mar. 14th, Saturday, 2264.]

[Time: 12:45 pm.]

Around the same time that the meteor Venom was in, as it crash landed on Dagaboh Beach; a huge metallic craft in a form of a shuttle was with it until the trajectory flew it way off course from the meteorite crash site. The object continue to head down to the earth as many people from the city of Musutafu mistaken it for a meteor heading towards the outskirts of the city.

Unknown to the inhabitants of Musutafu, let alone the country of Japan as a whole, what they thought was a meteor turns out to be the arrival of six extremely dangerous criminals from another universe who will wreck havoc among the populous along with the League of Villains.

The scene then changes with the metal shuttle crashed on the outskirts of Musutafu on a hillside where we see a huge crater that flattened the area around it. Then what we saw next what appears to be a door having dents from the inside of it until something or someone used enough force to punch it right off and it skid across the field.

A familiar robotic tentacle grabbed the side of the door along with three more tentacles followed suite that reached outside of the pod and made their footing on the ground. Once the tentacles got a firm hold on the ground, a man around his late 40s or early 50s came out who appears to be the source of the 4 tentacles who wore the expression of anger and fear. He wears a dark green bodysuit lined with a black polymer, along with round welding goggles. From the center of his lower back are four long mechanical arms, comprised of a black polymer. At the end of each claw are two sets of four sharp claws, the larger of which are tipped yellow.