Chapter 3: Symbiotic Training

Author's Corner

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Flashback'

"Venom/Venoku Talking"

'Venom/Venoku Thinking'

"All-Might Talking"

'All-Might Thinking'

Hey guys, Apex here, bringing you the 3rd chapter of the Symbiote Hero: Venoku. And I'll say this now to put this to bed; I would like to say thank you guys for reading and to the point voting this story as it is you guys who made me wanna continue this story instead of continuing my other story: My Hero DXD. 

Even though the number of views is around the later half of the 400s, I'm still thankful that you guys are willing to give this story a chance because yes; this story has Izuku paired with the Venom Symbiote like many other stories, I know you're shocked. However, this story is absolutely different from others like this I promise you on that note.

Despite the small amount of viewers, I'll do my best to make this story unique and interesting to keep you guys coming back for more in the future.

Now in the last chapter: We see the sinister six from the Insomniac Spider-Man universe get themselves transported into the world of My Hero Academia and spend a few weeks studying the new quirk society while trying to find the Venom Symbiote since he's the key for them to take over the world. Whether it's their own world or the new world they're in. Little did they know that they're being watched by someone, but who? Let's see what happens next.

And in this chapter, we'll meet one of the girls that Izuku will have as a girlfriend and member of his/Venom's harem. And we'll see the type of training that both Izuku and Venom will go through in preparation for the U.A Entrance Exam.

Now sit back, relax, and enjoy the show fellow viewers of the Dekuverse.

[Location: Dagaboh Beach, Musutafu, Japan]

[Date: Mar. 22nd, Saturday, 2264.]

[Time: 8:45 am.]

We take the story a week after the sinister six made their base camp at a warehouse at the edge of Musutafu, where we see both Izuku & All-Might training in preparation for the U.A. Entrance Exam. All-Might or better known as Toshinori Yagi was overseeing Izuku's training for him to inherit OFA hopefully before entering U.A. With Venom now into the mix, their way of training has almost immediately changed due to the symbiotes alien nature and physiology.

With the U.A Entrance Exam being only a few short weeks away, both Izuku and All-Might needed to understand Venom's symbiotic physiology and abilities in order to prep Izuku not only for the entrance exam, but for Izuku and Venom to inherit OFA.

"*Sigh* Who...knew... that... your species abilities can be extraordinary Venom. Phew... I feel like I could do this all day! Don't you think Toshi-Sensei?" Izuku said about Venom's symbiotic abilities while asking All-Might in his human form who was shocked about what Izuku can do with his newfound abilities.

"Uuuhhh, yes young Midoriya. It appears that your symbi--uhhh, friend has many abilities that rival people with multiple quirks. That includes HIM!!!!" Toshinori said before turning himself into his hero form.

"Him?" Izuku said.

"Yes, young Midoriya. Long before I met you and Venom, I've faced a great evil that threatened the lives of many people within the country for the past 20 years. His powers allow him to take quirks and give quirks to people who wanted power at the cost of being subservient to him, and do his vile bidding. Despite his sheer power and desire to take control over the world; what he desires most is the power within me, and soon within you. OFA is the power he doesn't have; but he'll stop at nothing to get it back in order to be complete."  All-Might said while explaining his story to Izuku and Venom who popped out of his right shoulder to listen to the Hero's tale.