Chapter 4: Crushing the U.A Entrance Exam!

Author's Corner

Keys:

"Talking"

'Thinking'

'Flashback'

Text/Phone Call

"Venom Talking/Venoku Talking"

'Venom Thinking/Venoku Thinking'

"All Might/Toshinori Talking"

'All Might /Toshinori Thinking'

Hey guys, Apex here, bringing you the 4th chapter of the Symbiote Hero: Venoku. Sorry for the long delay for who ever are fans of this story, but I was busy writing the 2nd and 3rd chapters of My Hero DXD whose popularity went through the roof when I least expected it. Even now as I'm writing this chapter, people still crave for more of the story. And to those people who wanted me to write My Hero DXD, I'm sorry, but you guys need to wait for a little while. 

Once I'm done with this chapter and the 6th chapter of the Reaction Story, only then I'll go back to writing the 4th chapter of My Hero DXD. And since this story is in the 800s, I thank you guys for loving this story. And I'll continue writing this story for you guys whether its good or not. And just like My Hero DXD, I'm gonna pull up a voting poll so you guys will vote on what story you want me to write.

And yes, I'm also aware that there are other stories where Izuku gets the Venom Symbiote and been done a hundred times, but trust me when I say this. One, is its own story that revolve around the main cast along with the Sinister Six coming into the mix. And two, even though one of my friends haven't confirm this yet, but are thinking about it, this story is part of the Dekuverse which hopefully will make this story unique in its own right.

Alright, with that out of the way; let's get this chapter started shall we?

Now in the last chapter: We see that both Izuku and All Might were training in order for Izuku to inherit OFA while also learning how to use Venom's abilities as well. Then we see Kyoka Jiro make her debut and meeting Izuku and Venom for the 1st time during their training for the U.A Entrance Exam.

In this chapter: It's the day of the U.A Entrance Exam into U.A.'s Hero Course. Izuku is prepared to take the exam head on but with Venom out of commission, will he be able to pass? Alongside that, who will he meet and will the Alien Symbiote be able to help our hero pass the exam? Find Out Now!

Chapter 4: Crushing the U.A. Entrance Exam!

[Location: At the Gates of U.A. High School, Musutafu, Japan.]

[Date: Mar. 31st, Monday. 2264.]

[Time: 8:30 am]

Izuku was in his Jr. High uniform as he rushed to the entrance of the famous Hero School to take the exam.

Izuku: "*Pant* I j-just made it *pant* in time....." - Izuku said in between breathes as he starts to walk to the school.

Izuku: 'I was worried about how Venom would do anything for me during the exam. But now, I'm worried if he'll help me at all. I hope he wakes up when the time comes for me to take the exam.' - Izuku thought as he remembered how the transfer of OFA had affected Venom.

[Flashback]

All Might: "Eat this...." - All Might said to Izuku as he held his hand to his mouth.