pov: you're in a situationship with bada lee (part 30) 🔞

THALIA'S POV

Bada suddenly stopped and looked around until she saw my mirror.

My 6-foot mirror. "Hmm?" Tumayo siya bigla at hinila ako papunta sa harap ng salamin habang nakangiti. "B-bads, teka.. Bakit?" Pero parang alam ko na binabalak niya.

Di siya nagsalita nang nakaharap na kami sa salamin. Hinawi niya 'yung buhok ko papunta sa kabilang balikat ko at inamoy-amoy 'yung leeg ko. "You smell so good.." she kissed my shoulders and I slightly tilted my head, encouraging her to continue.

Alam ko na talaga kung san papunta 'to.

I can feel Bada's body pressing onto mine. Suddenly, shivers were sent down to my spine as she slid her hand inside my shirt.

Giyang na giyang ka, Bada?

"Na-miss ko si lefty" she whispered to my ear
"Hmph.." I let out a sigh of annoyance

She's playing with my breasts as she kisses my neck, my ear. Nanginginig na 'tong mga tuhod ko at gusto ko nalang mapaupo dito sa kinatatayuan namin dahil sa pinaggagagawa niya.

I knew I had to do something.

I turned around and faced her, our bodies still close to each other. "Namiss mo 'ko, 'no?" I said, teasing her. "Hindi ba halata?" She said and pouted.

I let out a low chuckle and cupped her face. Her lips caught my attention so I ran my thumb against them.

So soft and red.. sarap kagatin.

I leaned in for a kiss and so did Bada. I could taste our shared breath, and feel the thud of our combined heartbeat as we fumbled to take off each other's clothes.

Tingin mo ba makakaisa ka ngayon, Bada?

No. I won't let you.

I pushed Bada against the wall, our lips still intertwined. "W-woah, Thally—" she broke from our kiss, startled by what I did but I shut her up again using my lips.

Di ka magdedesisyon tonight, Bada Lee.

I let go of our kiss, smiled at Bada, and slowly walked away backward—still looking at her.

Once I got to the area where my dining chair was, I picked it up and placed it in front of the mirror. "Anong ginagawa mo, Thally?" Yan ganyan, maulol ka.

I walked closely to Bada and whispered in her ear... "Akala mo ba makakaisa ka tonight, Bada?" I giggled. "No, Bads. Watch me." I said as I started to unclasp my bra.. I bent over and slowly removed my undies, teasing her. I then sat on the chair I placed in front of the mirror.

"T-teka, Thally!" Napahawak si Bada sa kamay ko pero hinampas ko lang 'yun para ituloy 'yung ginagawa ko.

"Manananahimik ka diyan o hindi ka na makakapunta dito ulit kahit kailan?" Sabi ko sa kanya habang pumu-pwesto ako dito sa upuan.

She watched me as I lifted my legs to the chair and slowly touched my thighs. My opening slightly peeked through with its cream slowly dripping. I'm wet, damn.

"Thally, parusa naman 'tong ginagawa mo.." Bada said as she smothered her face with her own hands.

"Parusa talaga ang deserve mo, Bads. You've been talking about me to your friends pala, ha?" I said, still touching my thighs and arching my back for her to appreciate the view.

She looked at me again with such lust and I smiled at her.

"Diba gusto mo 'to? Mirror sex?" I said as I started to touch my own breast using my other hand, looking at her in the mirror.