Chapter 14

TAZ POV

As i left her in the Living room I startet to think of the Future. What do I want to do? I stopped Shaping when i moved to London. Well not completely but here's no Space for it and i want to do something with more future. I couldn't join the Military because of the concussion i had. And now with her on my side I'm actually happy about it. I startet to write, and i thought of Playing the main Character by myself. Maybe that's something i could do more in the Future. We'll see. Right now i work on tiny jobs to keep my Head above the Water. I prepared the Vegetables and put the Fish in the Oven. I looked at the Laptop and saw our Pictures. She has a Dream She's working on. She never gives up. And i? I just started to find mine. And i think it's the Writing. I really like it. It helps me cleaning my thoughts. Keeping my Head up. And the Sport of course. I need to be on track or else i start to feel useless. „It smells awesome." I hear a voice, calling me out of my thoughts. I smiled. „Thank you. Just a few minutes till it's ready." „YUM!" I heard her laugh. I instantly needed to join her beautiful quirky laugh. I took a look at the Fish and i was right. Just like the Veggies, it looked like it only took a few minutes so i startet to prepare the Table for Dinner. Then i turned off the Oven and walked over to catch little Mimi. „I was waiting for my Prince to come." She smiled. „And here i am. Ready to get you for Dinner." She looked at my body. Right I wasn't wearing a shirt because it was so warm. I laughed. „Like what you see?" „Oh dear, if you'd know." She laughed and turned red. I helped her up, and together we went back to the Kitchen. „Woah, in here it smells way better. Now I'm more than just hungry T.J." Her eyes widened. I laughed and put some sauce and veggies on her plate. Then I opened the Oven to get her some Fish. I felt her eyes on me and couldn't hold back my giggle. „What?" „I can FEEL you looking at my Ass." She giggled too. „Well, how not? Did you see him? Awesome as hell!" She smiled with a little devilish look in her eyes. I know exactly what that means, and now i am the one who's cheeks turned red. We both laughed and i put her plate on the table right in front of her. Then i took mine and we ate. After we finished she looked at me. „Well T.J. do you mean... With this crappy leg.. that it's even Possible?" She smiled shyly at me. I smiled back. „I'm not sure. But i do understand you. Totally. You look cute yeah but also way more than that too" I smiled at her. This girl got me Hard. She makes me Crazy. We sat in the Livingroom. Well i sat, she was laying. She looked at me and BOOM, her hands laying around my neck pulling me towards her kissing me hard, full of love and lust. I feel how something in my Pants grow fast and hard. My hand wandered up and down her waist. Carefully i sat down on her lap, not touching her foot. The Kiss got more and more intense. Her Hand going Through my Short Hair while mine finds its way under her Shirt. A moan escaped our both mouths. We separated for a moment. I looked into her normally Light blue eyes which are now deep dark blue filled with lust, love and Passion. I bet i look just the same. „Bedroom?" is all that escaped my mouth and she nodded breathless. Our noses still touching. I climbed of her and pulled her up bridal Style. In Bedroom we startet of were we ended. I took of my shorts and She the only thing She was wearing next to her Panties. My shirt. Damn She was so beautiful. Again i carefully endet up on her lap and i have no words for what happened next. Since we told us, that we loved us, everything seems to be much more intense. It's like i can feel her in so much more ways. I ended up laying next to her. Breathless. Just like her. „Wow." She smiled. I looked at her. „Yes, My ears still ringing from you screaming." I smiled at her. She giggled and turned red. I laid my arm around her. I just want her close to me. „Thank god i also use the pill, so it's not so dramatic we didn't..." She said. I nodded. „Yes, for a second i was shocked, but yeah." I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer while covering our naked bodies under a blanked. I can't explain what i am feeling right now. I really can't. My whole body is filled with happiness. Adrenaline. I don't want to be anywhere else but here right now. „I love You T.J." She said whispering at my chest smiling. I smiled too. „I love You Too Mimi." How can one person make you so Happy? That's so crazy. Her breathing got slowlier and as i looked down i saw her sleeping with a smile on her Face. Really, how can one person Change your life so much? I can't remember ever being so Happy in life before. My heart beats fast everytime She's near. Just like day one. Next week is her appointment at her Doctors, so he takes a look. Hopefully everything is healing well. With her time flies like seconds. Days went by. And the day came we had to drive to her Doc. It was a little complicated to get there but we managed it. Just like we manage everything. She was already feeling better, the Pain was nearly gone. „Ms. Summer and Mr?" He looked at me. „Mr. Skylar, Sir" He nodded. „So you're here because of your foot today. Then lets have a look." Emma was a little scared that it's going to hurt so she held my Hand. We changed the Bandage every second day. The doc took it off and looked at the wound with his schooled eyes. „It lookes good. You really took good care of it. We can already get rid of the Bandage and use a simple Pavement. That'll be easier to change. And you can also start to move your foot a little more. Not much. Just enough so that your muscles don't deteriorate. So move your leg up and down simple trainings to keep your muscles in shape. Understood?" We both nodded. „Any questions?" „Yeah, when will the strings be pulled?" She asked curiously. „Well i would say two more weeks until it's completely healed. Then they can be Pulled." He nodded at us. „Thank you." She smiled and looked at me so i could help her. We left the Doctors office and went back to the Car. „And now?" I asked her because i knew She wanted to do something. „Let's grab a coffee at our coffee shop. As I can't do much more." She smiled. „As you wish madam." I laughed and she answered it with a giggle. And so we drove to the Coffee shop before we went back home. It were good news that her foot is healing well. And our living is so good that we're already thinking of me moving in completely. I hope everything stays this good.