Christmas? More like ZARCMAS!

Zarc POV:

Oh my Ra, I am really nervous.

It's my first Christmas with my family- my new family. After the whole Exoter thing, the Sakaki's adopted me, Zyla, our reincarnations, and the Ishtars, making a huge family, and I'm super happy about that. I mean, sure, Yugo and Yuri are more chaotic than anyone else I know, and it's hard to understand what is going on at times, but we've been doing well for the past couple of months. We even got to introduce Marik, Odion, and Ishizu to the holiday, and now Marik wants to stay up with Yuya, Yuto, Yuri, Yugo, Cleo, Briar, Clair, and Kailee so they could see Santa (even though he is probably not real,) since it was Christmas Eve. Because of that, Ishizu, Zyla and Odion came up with a pretty hilarious idea. And when I say hilarious, I mean hijacking Christmas hilarious. I mean doing what we used to do in the old dimension hilarious.

"So, you ready bro?" Zyla asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. She was fixing a red jacket on me while Ishizu was checking to make sure the sack of presents that we had bought earlier that day was full, while I sat on my bed in the room that me and Odion shared, since the house wasn't a mansion. Odion was currently checking on Mom and Dad, letting them know what was going on.

"As long as our sisters don't try to kill us, I'm good," I answered, fiddling with my hat, while Odin re entered the room, looking nervous.

"Uh... we have a problem... Kailee-chan and Yuya-kun invited the Boyle's since they live in the same dimension... and also the Akabas..." He told us, making me realize the problem.

"Shoot, Ray-chan will know..." I murmured as I threw the hat onto a miniature pyramid on Odion's deck, which the hat landed perfectly on.

"Ugh, I still want to do it though, it would be funny! Can you bring Ray-chan up here? We can expla-'' Ishizu started, but Zyla scoffed.

"Explain? That girl hates our version of Christmas. Can't possibly understand why..." she said, the last part dripping with sarcasm, which made me giggle as I remembered just how much my love hated it.

"C'mon, let's try it anyway, we'll distract Ray-chan, OK Zarc-kun?" Odion asked, which I vigorously nodded at. I mean, that girl ain't ruining my- no, our fun!

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard voices downstairs as I saw Zyla enter the living room with Odion and Ishizu, and they quickly left with Ray as well.

Perfect. Now I can sneak in Santa Claus style and hijack Christmas without getting killed by my girlfriend.

I climbed onto the roof via the window, and carefully made my way to the chimney. After all, that's how Santa enters the house! I make sure to adjust my hat so it hides as much as my hair as possible, and fix the fake beard on tightly.

I could faintly hear everyone laughing and cheering inside, which made me feel warm. I mean, this was something I love, hearing people being happy. Nothing could ever take that away from me. Hell, not even Exoter. So why couldn't I give some happiness in my own way?

Here goes nothing.

I jump down the brick chimney, which is surprisingly easy to slip in, and land on the fireplace, which thankfully was not lit.

"OOF!" I cried, causing the laughter and chatter to seize. I look up to see my younger siblings sitting around the Christmas tree with the Boyle's, Declan and Riley. They all looked as if I was a stranger, and the only reason was because I was covered in soot. I quickly jumped out of the fireplace and cried, "MERRY ZARCMAS KIDS!!!"