Chapter 4: Training, Training, And Training...

"Young Master, thank goodness you're safe."

When I looked closely, it turned out to be Baron Luke Asscot.

"Baron Asscott, how are you?"

I forget about him, I need to take care of this quickly.

"Young Master, I think it's better for us to go back now. Your family must be worried, Young Master."

"Good idea, Baron. Hurry up and pack your things. Meet me at West Tempest."

"Yes, Young Master."

I continued helping the people of Tempest, while Baron Asscott got ready. Then I split up again in the dark alley so as not to be spotted. I'll call him Gamma, I'll take care of Baron Asscott while waiting for him who split me earlier to come to Falmuth.

At the West Gate of Tempest, Gamma met Baron Asscott, while I chatted with Shiro and Regina at the inn.

"Young Master, I am ready."

"Of course, let's get going."

Then Asscott and Gamma headed to Blumund first. After that, it was on to Falmuth. I will slightly change the memories of Asscott so as not to change the story in the anime.

The next day, Me, Shiro, and Regina went to the Jura forest to train. Of course, I taught them a lot, while gaining new skills and giving them out. We also found ant monsters, but they couldn't talk like Regina and their bodies were smaller, maybe half of Regina's, I named them, since my magicule increased.

My magicule slowly increased because of the gift from that supreme being, Solitara. Who is Solitara?, i forgot, nevermind.

We found 10 ant monsters with varying colours and no leader. I gave them names, such as Anthony, Antonio, Briant, Grant, and others. After I gave them names, they all changed colour to white with red lines like Regina. Then Regina now had some sort of Crown on her head.

 Then Regina now had some sort of Crown on her head

"Master, am I pretty cool?"

"'It's cool, your crown is very pretty, Regina."

"Thank you, Master."

" What about me?, Teacher."

"Shiro is also cute and fluffy."

"Isn't Shiro pretty?"

"Shiro is pretty and cute."

I felt like I heard a police siren in my head after saying that

I felt like I heard a police siren in my head after saying that. But he was indeed pretty and cute, just like my cousin's daughter when she was a baby. Shiro also smells like a baby, it's a nice, calming scent.

"Really?, teacher."

"When has Teacher ever lied?"

Shiro smiled widely. Then we continued our training.

We did a cycle for a few days, where I, Shiro, and Regina had breakfast, then went to the forest for morning training, then at noon ate the catch from hunting with Regina's royal ants guard, then at night went home and sold the remaining catch fro...

We did a cycle for a few days, where I, Shiro, and Regina had breakfast, then went to the forest for morning training, then at noon ate the catch from hunting with Regina's royal ants guard, then at night went home and sold the remaining catch from hunting to the travelling merchants who were stopping at Tempest, then had dinner, and went to bed, the next day it was the same again.

The skill that I first gave to Shiro, I have locked it away from him, it's a skill that is too dangerous for her now. Later when she has enough magicule, then the skill will automatically unlock. So Shiro now only uses his own skills to practice, as well as Regina.

I was so amazed by the speed at which they mastered their own skills, that I finally gave them a gift. it's not much. I gave Shiro the skill 'Spectraflame Cloak' and Regina, I gave her the skill 'Fluoroantimonic Acid Eruption'.

Spectraflame Cloak, a skill to release invisible fire, which will burn enemies in the daytime, but do not see the fire, this is because the source of the fire is reinforced ethanol. If this skill is evolved again, then in the future, Shiro will have the 'Seaflame Surge' skill, which releases Greek fire to the enemy.

The Fluoroantimonic Acid Eruption that I gave Regina merged with her 'Majestic Formic Acid Mastery' skill and evolved into the unique skill 'Formic Fury Monarchy', which originally only sprays formic acid like an ordinary ant, now it sprays Fluoroantimonic acid on the enemy.

Meanwhile, a few days earlier in the Kingdom of Eurazania. Alpha, my first clone, saw the Beast King Carrion's battle against Milim Nava with my own eyes. This is very interesting. It was so exciting.

When I looked up, I just remembered something.

"DRAGO NOVA!!!"

At that moment, I teleported to a forest some distance away, luckily I was only burned a little.

Then Demon King Frey came and took Carrion to Clayman territory, where Beta, my second clone was.

Alpha then went to the Eurazanian refugee camp. Then helped there by turning my body into a beastkin, I imitated Shiro's body, but a teenage and male version. The skill is called 'Manifold Metamorphosis'. The skill that I copied from Regina, but changed to suit my race, which is Majin.

Now back to my main body in Tempest. Now it must be time for a meeting after Rimuru became a demon lord. Why do I even know that?, of course it's because of what's flying above the Tempest.

"Teacher, look, there's a Flying Horse."

"That's right, Shiro, it's the Dwargon knights with their king at the front."

"My Master. Is Dwargon a human kingdom like Falmuth?"

"They're not, Regina. They are a kingdom of all races, but ruled by dwarves."

"Interesting kingdom, next time I want to go there. That is if Master wants me to."

"I'm curious too, Teacher."

"Alright, next time we will try adventuring there, okay?"

"Thank you, Master."

"Thank you, Teacher."

I smiled and petted them. They seemed to like it, their tails rose. Regina is being a cat so naturally her tail goes up if she's happy, but Shiro is a fox, now she even act like a cat, but that's what animals do when they're happy right?, I need to learn more about that thing.

Meanwhile, Delta, my fourth clones that I sent to the territory of the Western Holy Church, because I had an appointment with a vampire, according to the advice of the time-controlling woman from before, when I met her while travelling through time as well. How come I remember something like that?, ah never mind, the details are not important.

Delta came when Laplace was expelled with the 'Blood Ray' skill by that vampire woman's underlings. The skill is very interesting when seen up close.

Then, with my Delta clones, I approached this Roy Valentin man and asked where his master was. He looked angry, then shot his 'Blood Ray' at me.