Chapter 6: Tempest-Jistav Battle that I watch

"Teacher Cheating!!!. Miss Regina is also cheating!!!."

"I'm sorry Shiro, but Regina is a few steps away from evolving, so I helped her out a bit."

"Still, Teacher is showing favoritism. Is it because Shiro is still a young child and Teacher prefers mature women?"

Where did this kid learn that? I'll beat up the person who taught that to my cute and innocent Shiro...

"Shiro, Teacher will give you 2,500 souls later. So calm down, okay? When you are ready to evolve, Teacher will give it to you."

"Then, Shiro wants to get serious about training for today."

"Alright, let's get serious. Regina, you're coming too, right?"

"Of course my Master."

"I will not lose to you, Miss Regina."

"I accept the challenge, Shiro."

Then we practiced even more, or rather it was like leveling up in games.

Perhaps now Rimuru was getting ready to attack Clayman's army, or rather ambush it.

My second clone body, called Beta, is now undercover as one of Milim's followers in order to see directly this battle or ambush.

I just saw Yamza, one of the top brass of the clayman army, climbing the stairs to meet with Mr. Middray, the leader of Milim's followers.

Soon Yamza was in accordance with in the anime, yelling and smashing a fruit on middray's head, seeing that I tried to not laugh.

Then suddenly Yamza cuts off the hand of one of Milim's followers who is to the right of Mr. Middray. After that, he kicked the follower to the building pillar, when he wanted to be finished off by Yamza, Mr. Middray was like in an anime, intercepting it with a smile, then shortly Yamza left.

When Yamza had left, Mr. Middray was seen reattaching the milim follower's hand.

Meanwhile at the Eurazania citizen refugee camp, I, with the Alpha body, was evacuated again to a safer place with the others using rimuru's new teleportation skill.

It looks like Rimuru and Phobio moved all the refugees to be near Tempest, so as to be safer from Clayman's troops.

Then at Tempest, Regina, Shiro and my main body watched Rimuru's amazing skill where he would teleport around 20,000 troops in one go. Very interesting.

Among those 20,000 was Alpha disguised as an army from Eurazania.

"Teacher, that skill just now was very cool."

"That's right. What do you think, Your Highness Regina?"

"My Master, don't embarrass me with that 'highness' title. But I think it's a very interesting skill."

" Sorry about that. After all, when Regina is being teased, she puts on an interesting face, so it becomes an addiction."

"Shiro also likes Big Sis Regina's shy face."

"'Big Sis Regina?", asked Regina confused.

"Can't I?", asked Shiro with those pleading and cute eyes.

"Can't I, big Sis Regina?", I asked with a teasing smile.

"Shiro is the only one Regina ever allowed to call like that, if it's my Master, you just call me by my name instead."

Shiro smiled widely while hugging Regina. While I smiled with satisfaction at Regina's embarrassed expression. Well don't lose focus Randy, don't forget what you came to this world for. Of course it's to watch interesting things firsthand.