Chapter 5: Incestar Ant Empress

I, with my fourth clone body, Delta, approached this Roy Valentin and asked where his master was. He looked angry, then shot his 'Blood Ray' at me, but I easily deflected it.

I deflected as I said, "I have an appointment with Miss Luminous Valentine, not you, Mr. Roy. So please show me the way. If you won't show me the way, then just tell Miss Luminous that I'm an acquaintance of Chronoa."

"Nonsense. What exactly is your purpose, and how can you deflect my skill?"

"This is a normal deflection, so don't think too much about it, but I do have an appointment with Miss Ruminas, so tell her about my presence and my words just now about who I'm acquainted with."

Roy sighed and stopped his attack then left, while I brought out a chair and sat on the chair on the stairs quietly.

After waiting for a long time, Roy finally came and led me to our meeting room. Roy who originally saw me as an enemy, now seemed to see me only as a guest of his master.

"So you are what my subordinates tell me?.", said Ruminas Valentine, the vampire queen.

"That's right, Her Highness the great Miss Ruminas Valentine."

"What is your purpose here and how do you know her?"

Then I told her according to the first time I met the time-controlling hero.

Meanwhile, in the Jura Forest, my main body was training with Shiro, Regina, and Regina's Royal Ant guards.

"Master, we will try to attack you."

"Alright. Then, Shiro, you take a break first."

"Okay Master!"

"Shiro, don't go far!"

"Yes Master!"

Shiro rested by looking around the jura forest with Anthiana and Antharini, the two maid Ant monsters assigned as Shiro's personal maids by Regina.

"In that case. Attack me Regina!"

"As you wish, my Master!"

Then Regina used her new Skill on me, a Skill called 'Mandibular Might', increasing the strength of the jaw to bite the opponent. Her jaw strength is equivalent to a hippopotamus for now.

"This is it, try something stronger, Regina."

"Very well my Master."

Then just as Regina wanted to use her "Formic Fury Monarchy" skill, Shiro arrived while being chased by an angry bivoid or bull-man.

" Teacher!, teacher!!, help."

I immediately used the 'Graphine Wires' skill on the bivoid, a skill like Shoei's thread, but made from graphine, so it was a bit stronger.

The bivoid was bound and Shiro hid behind my body, while Regina scolded Anthiana and Antharini for not being able to keep up with Shiro's behavior.

The bivoid looked at me and said, " Mr. Human, please don't kill me."

I smiled as I had an idea.

"Mr. Bivoid, what exactly happened?"

"Miss fox was out for a walk, but I chased after her because I thought she was a weakling."

"Then Shiro, why didn't you fight back?"

"Because Teacher said not to hurt other creatures if they are weaker and can be controlled easily."

"Why did you run?"

"Turns out he was stronger than I thought and I didn't want to endanger Anthiana and Antharini, Teacher."

"Well then you're both wrong. Then, Mr. Bivoid, would you like to train with us today?"

"Why..."

"What?, want to refuse?", I said while releasing my magicule aura.

"I'm sorry, sir. I will gladly do so."

Then I untied the bivoid and made it the opponent of Regina and Shiro each in turn. At first the bivoid wasn't serious and seemed to be holding back its power, but after a while it became serious, but still lost to the two of them. But that Bivoid managed to win against Regina's 5 royal ant knights easily, if it was all of them then the Bivoid had a hard time, because all of the active fighting royal knights were 25 ant monsters.

After a day's training, I gave the Bivoid a bit of the catching, he thanked me and went back into the jura forest again.

"Then, it's time to return to the inn."

"Yes Teacher, sorry about earlier."

"My lord, please forgive my good-for-nothing subordinates as well."

"It's okay, you two have tried, after all you have new training friends right, with the skill knowledge from the bivoid earlier. You will get stronger."

"Thank you my Master."

"Thank you very much, Teacher."

Then we returned to the inn. In the inn room while Shiro was out for a while to buy some supplies.

"By the way, Regina. Why are your ranks getting bigger by the day?"

"Oh that?. My lord doesn't need to worry, they breed by themselves in the jura forest, but originally they were mindless ant monsters, I just changed that, every training break, I would go for a walk with some of my officers, that's when I recruited new royal knights."

"What is that for?"

"Of course for my Master."

"For me? I may be impolite, but why would you, who was forcibly taken by Shiro, recognize me as your Master?"

"That is an easy question, my Master. When I first met you, my Master, I felt that I found the purpose for which I was created, maybe it's a bit strange, but it's like I was created only to serve you, my Master."

"Alright, I understand. Just continue doing what you think is right, but don't forget your own wishes, okay?"

"As you command, my Master."

"No need to be so rigid."

"Yes, Master Randy. I apologize."

"Then, I'll give you a little more magicule, so that you can evolve."

"How can Master...", before she finished her sentences, she understand. 

I smiled as I gave him the magicule.

"Ah, my Master is indeed extraordinary."

At that moment, Regina Formica suddenly fell asleep after I gifted her 2,000 souls. I got that many when Alpha, Beta, and Gamma were hunting bandits while on their journey, there was also when I slaughtered the Falmuth warriors in Tempest, and then there were also some adventurers who accidentally saw Regina's army and I killed them for the sake of everyone's safety.

Confirm, the entity named Regina Formica tried to evolve from 'Insectoid Ant Empress' to 'Incestar Ant Empress'. Successful. New Resistance....

"Master. Miss Regina. Shiro's home..."

Shiro saw her teacher reading a book, while an adult woman wearing a white dress slept on his bed.

"Who is this again?, Teacher!!"