Chapter 6.5: My Advanture at the kingdom of Raja (Extra Chapter)

Such a beautiful day, I, Randy Arkan, are now relaxing, but it's different with Shiro and Regina, they are training in the forest.

Not long after, I, who was relaxing in front of the inn, remembered something. I tried to remember what I wanted to remember. While taking a walk, I met Geld who was being attacked by a kijin. After seeing that I remembered the incident in the tensura film, titled Scarlet Bond.

Geld and this kijin named Hiiro were fighting a duel, where Hiiro was the one who seemed to be attacking and aggressive from the beginning. Watching it live, it was very different. Very interesting.

Suddenly Hiiro let out his 'ogre flame' to Geld , then Geld deflected it with his shield. After Geld was burned, he deliberately dropped his shield, because according to the film, Geld wanted to let Hiiro kill him in exchange for Hiiro's revenge on the Orc tribe.

When Hiiro wanted to slash him, Souka came to block him, but was parried by Hiiro easily, and Hiiro ran to slash Geld who was standing still. Then when Hiiro wanted to be slashed by Hiiro in anger, suddenly the slash was parried by the great Commander of Tempest, Benimaru.

According to the Movie, Hiiro was an acquaintance of Benimaru, so they finished the battle and Benimaru explained everything, then the high-ranking kijin of the Tempest also came, I was not interested, it was better to go back to the inn, Shiro and Regina were waiting for me.

After seeing that incident, I made Delta, my clone who was in Rubelius to go to the Raja Kingdom, a small country located to the west of Tempest.

"Time to explore the Raja kingdom."

Before long, I saw Rimuru who was riding Rangga with his high-ranking kijin entering the King's kingdom using a wyvern.

"Time to see the lake being sliced open by Rimuru."

I waited for a while at the former mining lake that was said to be cursed. Indeed, the magic aura is very large, of course, because under this lake is the summoning place of the purple goddess. Very interesting.

No need to wait any longer, Rimuru along with Towa the Queen, the leader of the Raja kingdom came, of course they were guarded by that high-ranking Kijin.

It was show time, I sat comfortably and watched Rimuru who began to enter the lake. Then in accordance with the film, Rimuru easily divides the lake, and of course there is a summoning circle of that Purple Loli at the bottom of the lake.

Rimuru who saw the circle immediately sucked all the lake water and that Purple Loli's summoning circle into his infinite space, and then released the cleaned water back into the lake. Fascinating.

After that incident, the town held a party, I joined the party disguised as a citizen of the Raja's kingdom. Seeing that everything was under control, Rimuru and his subordinates returned to Tempest.

A few days later, that Lacua came and things started to get worse again, of course because that Lacua was that purple loli's subordinate if it was according to the movie. The lake became murky again and the Queen became ill again.

One night, I felt a strange magic aura, of course it was Lacua's doing who gave the curse orb to Hiiro with the perception that it was to save Towa the Queen.

I followed that Aura, slowly but surely. I arrived at a shrine or mineshaft, I don't know exactly, but this place is where the ritual that Hiiro believes will cure Queen Towa's curse will take place. Where this ritual will exchange the souls of Queen Towa and Hiiro. But as in the movie, it was all a trick and Lacua began to uncover her true identity and intentions. I watched on the sidelines unnoticed by them, the weaklings.

Hiiro began to get angry and wanted to kill Lacua after hearing Lacua's true intention, but the Curse Orb that Hiiro devoured began to react because it was triggered by Lacua. Hiiro went berserk with the power of the Curse Orb and almost killed Towa by forcing her to use the cursed power of her tiara that had been causing her illness.

 Hiiro went berserk with the power of the Curse Orb and almost killed Towa by forcing her to use the cursed power of her tiara that had been causing her illness

Midway, Hiiro who still had a little consciousness smashed the floor to prevent Towa from using the power of the cursed tiara and then fell to the ground. Along with the fall, Rimuru came to the rescue, like the MC in the movies, eh, he was the MC, I forgot.

Then Hiiro fought Benimaru with full power because he was influenced by the Curse Orb. Meanwhile, Rimuru chased Lacua with Rangga. I followed Rimuru and Rangga from behind with the extra skill 'AeroVelocity Levitation' which, as the name implies, levitates my body and can travel in the desired direction at a very high speed.

It occurred to me that Diablo must be duelling with that purple loli right now. It would be interesting to see it in person, but that's impossible with using the power from the fragments of my soul, if this was my main body it might be possible.

Before long we came out of that place. Rimuru and Lacua flew in the air unfortunately they did not fight, but the weak Lacua was only playing chase. Until finally Lacua attacked Rimuru, of course parried easily by Rimuru, but Lacua had a friend, Chikuan, the fake doctor who became the Queen Towa's personal doctor. Rimuru against Lacua and Rangga against Chikuan. The fight is not very interesting, because the outcome can be guessed without seeing the film.

After the fight, suddenly there was the voice of that purple loli goddess, the primordial purple demon, named violet. It turns out that Lacua and Chikuan are descendants of purple demons, but they violated their master's orders and will be punished. However, Lacua foolishly devoured the Curse Orb. Of course Rimuru easily devoured him with his iconic 'Beelzebuth' skill.

For the next incident, I'm not interested in watching it, because it doesn't interest me

For the next incident, I'm not interested in watching it, because it doesn't interest me. Only Hiiro died into stone but briefly then didn't die, and then Towa the Queen took turns dying into light but not for long.

Oh yeah, the purple one also appeared before in the Coleus kingdom, unfortunately I couldn't watch it live. That's how it is.

Okay, now I'll go to the next interesting place.