seven more days until Christmas

basically atsushi spends his first Christmas with the agency and port Mafia as well because i believe atsushi has probably never has a Christmas.

There will be some angst because I love atsushi angst.

No smut🙅‍♀️

And of course fluff!

Also possibly cringy and bad grammar and spelling mistakes as well.

Shin soukoku!

i hope you enjoy reading this!!

Not canon reaction!

Word: 974
_______________________________________

Third person pov

Atsushi nakajima, the agency tiger boy has never has a christmas before because the headmaster of orphanage always said atsushi was a monster and didn't deserve anything so atsushi never knew about Christmas until he met the agency member. Atsushi learn a lot when he joined the agency and today he learn about christmas. "So...what christmas?" Atsushi ask the agency member and they all look absolutely horrified and shocked. "Oh my god.." Naomi said as dazai hug his favorite students and atsushi just looked confused. "Christmas is a holiday and people usually spend time with their parents or family." Kunikida slowly said and atsushi just listened. "parents would usually buy christmas gifts for their children and say santa bring it but santa's not real." Yosano said and atsushi looked very curious.

"But..most of us are orphans so we usually just spend christmas with each other and the port mafia.." Dazai said, and that was true. Mostly everyone in the agency and port mafia were orphan so they usually just spend christmas with each other. "The agency and port mafia usually have peace with each other, when it's around christmas and we just buy gifts and have a big party." Yosano said and atsushi just nodded. "Wow That sounds fun.." Atsushi whisper, atsushi never experience christmas before so this was a new thing to him.

"So..when is christmas?" Atsushi finally ask, kyouka was right next to atsushi and she was playing with his hair. "It the 25th..but there's also christmas eve, which is just the day before Christmas." Kyouka softly said with a small smile and atsushi just nodded. 'So..I should by presents for people..I can do that..' Atsushi thought to himself, atsushi was obviously going to get a presents for the agency and probably a presents to a certain port mafia member as well. "The agency sadly still has to work but we're off on the 25th and 24th." Kunikida said as he sighed, the agency still technically has to work because crime doesn't go away on the holidays so they have to work no matter what but at least they get two days off.

"I guess we have to make this christmas extra special because our little atsushi has never had a christmas before!!" Dazai said as he big atsushi tighter and everyone agreed. Atsushi just looked surprised but he didn't say anything because he was a bit embarrassed. "I'll tell the port mafia about this!" Dazai suddenly said as he walked away to call chuuya and the agency didn't stop him. "Don't worry atsushi! You have a great christmas with us!" Kenji said as he pat atsushi hair and atsushi just smiles.

"what!?!" Chuuya said as he spits out his wine and every port mafia member looks at him in confusion. "He never had a Christmas before!?" Chuuya said in shocked, dazai has call chuuya to tell them about atsushi never having a christmas before and how they should make christmas extra special, just for atsushi. "Yup, that's why we need to make this christmas extra special!" Dazai said and chuuya obviously agreed and everyone was staring at chuuya in confused. "What going on?" Higuchi finally ask and chuuya just sigh. "Atsushi apparently has never had a christmas before and dazai wants to make this christmas extra special for atsushi." Chuuya explain and the port mafia member also looked shocked as well because they weren't expecting to hear that.

"Poor boy.." Kouyou said, she felt bad for atsushi now. " we can definitely make this Christmas extra special just for atsushi." Mori said as he walked into the room and everyone agreed with him so it was decided that this christmas was going to be extra special. "we'll definitely make this christmas extra special." Chuuya finally said with a smirk and dazai was happy to hear that and soon they ended the call. Dazai was so happy to hear that this christmas was going to be special because atsushi deserves a special christmas. Dazai finally walk back into the main office and yosano was explaining things to atsushi.

"We usually have the big party at one of the port mafia warehouses and has a big christmas tree in it, which we will decorate as well." Yosano softly said and atsushi just looked like a little kid as be listening and everyone found the adorable. "when you have your presents for anyone just put it under the big tree and we open them on christmas day." Kunikida said and atsushi just nodded. "The port mafia is fine with making this christmas extra special just for atsushi.." Dazai whisper to kunikida and Kunikida was happy to hear that but sadly they soon had to go back to work.

"Atsushi..it time to go home." Kyouka softly said and atsushi just nod and want to gather his stuff and soon kyouka and atsushi were walking to their apartment. Atsushi still wasn't sure on what to get for the agency members but he did have a few ideas so he decided, he would go shopping the next day after work.

Atsushi and kyouka had dinner as usual and they soon went to bed and this time atsushi didn't have a nightmare at all and atsushi was excited for christmas and the port mafia and agency were going to make sure atsushi has the best christmas ever.

(Hehe.)

Seven more days until Christmas...