Part 1

Morticia and Gomez are sleeping in bed, Morticia wakes up and decides to take a shower. When she gets out of the shower she dries herself off and puts her black velvet robe on. She walks into the bedroom and smiles at Gomez who starts to wake up, " Morning darling," she says walking toward him. " Quedira why are you up?" He asks touching her wet hair. " I wanted to get a start on the day," she says stilling smiling at him. " We can get a start on the day right now," he says bringing her closer to him. " Mon Cher," she says leaning to him, " Cara Mia, that's French!" He saying kissing up her arm to her neck. He finally pulls her in close enough to kiss her lightly then passionately, he tries to undo her robe but she stops him. " Mon Cher, later," she says grabbing his hand, " promise?" He asks. " Promise," she says kissing him again before getting up.

Morticia and Gomez are done getting ready and head down stares to the dining room where breakfast is being served, " Goodmorning Mother, Good morning Father," Wednesday and Pugsley both say. " Goodmorning children," Gomez says while Morticia kisses them on the head. After they eat Wednesday and Pugsley Go to school, while Gomez is in his office Morticia, Mama, and Fester are sitting in the living room talking. " I should go check on lurch," Fester says getting up and going to the kitchen, mean while Mama and Morticia are talking about an up coming party. " we have to make sure this party is big and extravagant," Morticia says to mama, Mama is making food for the party that they are having. " All the food will be ready in time for the party tomorrow," Mama says looking at Morticia.

Wednesday and Pugsley are back from school, Wednesday put Pugsley in the electric chair playing there favorite game " is there a god?" It's dinner time and everyone is sitting at the table except Gomez, " I'll go check on Gomez," Morticia says getting up. Morticia goes into his office and sees hat he is still working, " dinner is ready," Morticia says leaning on the door frame. " go ahead and have dinner without me," Gomez says not even looking up. Morticia looks shocked Gomez always had dinner with them, Morticia closed the office doors and walked towards Gomez's desk. Morticia just stares at him until he stares back, " I'm sorry I just have to much work I have to skip dinner tonight." Morticia goes and sits at the corner of his desk still staring not saying anything, " Mon Cher," she says teasing him. He looks up " I'm serious I have work to do," he says with a serious voice. " Okay as you wish........ Mon Amour," she said walking slowly to the door. Gomez quickly gets up and pushes Morticia against the door, " I love it when you tease, Tish," he said looking at her while she smiled at him. " Come to dinner, we will finish this tonight," she said still teasing him. Gomez leaned in and kissed her while Morticia had her arms around his neck and Gomez with his hands at her waist. After that they went to dinner with the family, but they still knew what they were doing that night.