Part 6

Days had passed since the incident with Gomez and Morticia, they never spoke to each other not once. They both slept in different rooms for a week. One night the family was eating at the dinner table, it was silent and nobody spoke. All of a sudden Wednesday stood up and slammed the table,

"Okay, this is getting ridiculous! Mother, Father y'all need to Stop, this has gone way to far. If y'all keep doing this then maybe y'all should just divorce!"

Everybody was looking at Wednesday, they didn't disagree with her, nobody said anything. Gomez and Morticia just stared at each other, they both didn't know what to say. Morticia then got up from the table and walked out to the graveyard, Wednesday looked at Gomez.

" Well, are you going to follow her or are you going get the divorce papers ready?" Wednesday said with sarcasm.

Gomez quickly got up from the table and followed Morticia to the graveyard, he saw the Morticia was sitting so he went to sit by her. They both sat in silence for a few seconds.

" I'm sorry Tish, I never meant for any of this to happen. I love you Cara Mia." Gomez said tearing up.

Morticia looked at him and started crying.

" I'm sorry too, I was being selfish. I love you Mon Amour." Morticia said

They both stared at each other, gazing into each others eyes. They both smiled then kissed lightly then passionately, they both hugged then went inside. When they got inside everyone was sitting in the living room,

" Well?" Wednesday said

Gomez and Morticia just looked at each other and started smiling, the family got the hint that they made up. Everyone then got up and went to bed, Gomez and Morticia headed up to their bedroom. When they got to the bed room Gomez shut and locked their door, he saw Morticia standing by the bed. He went up behind her and hugged her from behind, she then turned around and they kissed lightly.

" Its been to long since I've felt your lips on mine." Gomez said smiling.

Morticia laughed they both stared at each other for a longtime.

" I think we should get to bed," Morticia said almost yawning.

Gomez nodded, they both slipped into their pajamas and got into their bed.

" Goodnight Cara Mia," Gomez said
" Goodnight Mon Amour," Morticia said smiling

Gomez then started kissing her hand till he got to her neck.

" Gomez, tomorrow night." Morticia said tiredly

Gomez got the hint and both of them fell asleep forgetting about what had happened.

-----------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy but I will update more often now I promise.