Part 4

It has already been a week and Morticia and Mama have already planned food and decorations. The party has started and the Addams clan and friends have come to the party. " Everyone, we have brought you all here tonight to tell you about the new addition to the clan, our new child Pubert," Gomez said with everyone cheering. They went on with the party, Morticia put Pubert to bed so he wouldn't stay up. Morticia went back to the party and saw something that caught her eye, it was Gomez with his old high school friend Laura. Morticia watched them as they went out to the cemetery, so she decided to follow them to see if they would do anything. 

Gomez showed Laura all the tombstones and told her about the people, Laura then stopped Gomez in his tracks. " Gomez I know that your married and all but I just wanted to tell you....... I love you," Laura said stuttering, " You must understand I love Morticia she is my wife." Gomez said looking at Laura. Morticia heard all this she felt glad that Gomez said that but frustrated from what Laura said. " Just because you love her doesn't mean you can't love me," Laura said putting her lips on Gomez's lips before he could say anything. Gomez didn't pull away as soon as he thought he would, Gomez then saw Morticia at the corner of his eye with tears starting to roll down her cheeks. Gomez pulled away quickly " Cara Mia!" He said yelling to Morticia, but Morticia quickly turned around and ran away.

Gomez ran after her inside the house, he quickly grabbed her in front of everyone still at the party. " Cara Mia," he said trying to hold her in his arms, but Morticia broke free " I hate you!" She yelled in front of everybody. " after what happened last time and now this, don't ever talk to me again!" She yelled once more with anger and everyone looking including their children. Morticia quickly ran up the stairs to their bedroom and tried to lock the door, but Gomez burst through the door before Morticia could lock it. Gomez then locked the door behind him then pushed Morticia on the bed and pinned her arms up over her head to where she couldn't break free. Morticia kept moving trying to break free but Gomez was right on top of her. 

" Tish, I never meant for that to happen I'm so terribly sorry." Gomez said almost crying, " I will never forgive you," Morticia said squirming trying to break free.