Part 5

" Get off of me you Cad!" Morticia said screaming still trying to break free.

" Please forgive me." Gomez said holding himself together.

" I will never forgive you," Morticia said crying.

Gomez didn't know what else to do, he felt bad for snag he had done. He kept holding her down, he then pushed his lips into hers and kissed her. Morticia started kicking trying to break free, but she stopped squirming and let loose. Gomez removed his hands from pinning her down, Morticia put her arms around Gomez still kissing him. They kissed for a long time when finally they broke free, Gomez got off of Morticia while Morticia got up and looked at him. Morticia went to her vanity and just looked at herself in the mirror. She saw that Gomez was walking up behind her, Gomez just held Morticia and didn't know what to say.

" Why?" Morticia asked still looking at herself in the mirror.

" I'm so sorry," Gomez said still holding her.

" I don't think this is going to work," Morticia said.

" Please I'm so sorry, forgive me." Gomez said letting go of Morticia facing her toward him.

" I can't," Morticia said with a tear going down her cheek.

" Please no Cara Mia, I live for you and only you." Gomez says getting on his knees crying.

" I don't know I have to think," Morticia said hinting for Gomez to leave.

Gomez got the hint and let their room, leaving Morticia to think.

--------------------------
( short chapter)