Part 7

It was early in the morning, and Morticia and Gomez were awake, but they didn't move they were just laying in bed staring at each other. They didn't look away from each other, Gomez then lifted his hand to touch her face. He caressed Morticia's face, but he had a serious face when looking at her.

"Gomez, why do you look so serious?" Morticia asked.

"Because, Morticia, you are very important to me, you mean the world to me. I would never do anything to disrespect you or hurt you. I don't know what I would do without you, I love you and only you." Gomez responded.

Morticia then started to cry, she didn't know what to say.

"Cara Mia," Gomez said softly.

Gomez then pulled Morticia in and held her tight.

"Gomez, I love you." Morticia said trying to dry up her tears.

"I love you, Morticia." Gomez said kissing her forehead.

Then they both looked at each other and kissed. They both knew they loved each other very much, and they knew nothing or anyone could get in the way of their love.

---------------------------------------------
I have decided to end this story here, so sorry if it wasn't what you expected. Also I'm so sorry I've been super busy with school and so many other things. I hoped you liked this book and make sure to read some of my other ones.