Idk what to call this chapter

(Still in Nico's fricken perspective)
That night Nico went into the Hades cabin and sat in his bunk. For a few minutes then all if them came in, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Leo. They all got to know y/n so well and they where the only people he shared his feelings for her around. They all looked depressed and sad, Nico began to think the worst. She must've died he thought to himself the more he thought about it the worse he felt, The girls where crying Annabeth was crying into Percy's shirt, Piper was standing there crying while Jason Rubbed her back and Hazel and Frank walked up to Nico. Nico hugged Hazel tightly and Frank stood there. He finally worked up the courage to ask. "Is she?" The last word didn't need to be said.
Hazel looked up teary eyed. "We think so but they haven't confirmed it they say she keeps dying but coming back over and over they say she is fighting to stay alive for some reason." Hazel sniffled. Nico looked up, he had to see her one last time if she died, he got up and sprinted to the infirmary. When he got there he saw her not breathing and laying there. He walked over to her and held her hand.
( your perspective )
All you could see was darkness and occasionally a flick of light the only thing you felt was cold you looked around it seemed like you where drifting off into space your hand suddenly felt warm...yet cold. Nico. You began to struggle all you could you had to stop drifting towards death the galaxy around you disappeared into closed eyelids and darkness. You where alive again. You blinked your eyes open, you saw Nico standing over you tears if joy on his face. He was still holding your hand which you gripped tighter onto.
"I love you y/n." Nico said happily.
"You too Ghost King." You'd chuckle you finally found a nickname for him.