playlist

call it what you want - taylor swift

"i recall late november.  holding my breath, slowly i said "you don't need to save me, but would you run away with me?"

what was i made for? - billie eilish

"i used to know, but I'm not sure now what I was made for"

control - zoe wees

" early in the morning I still get a little bit nervous.  fighting my anxiety constantly I try to control it.  even when I know it's been forever I can still feel the spin.  hurts when I remember and I never wanna feel it again"

the archer - taylor swift

"who could ever leave me darling, but who could stay?"

matilda - harry styles

"you can let it go, you can throw a party full of everyone you know.  you can start a family who will always show you love."

fall into me - forest blakk

"on the day that I met you my whole world came alive."

chaotic - tate mcrae

"growing up is chaotic."

you're on your own kid - taylor swift

"you're on your own kid, yeah, you can face this."

strangers - maddie & tae

"how were we ever strangers?  seems crazy to me now.  haven't i known you forever?"

would've, could've, should've - taylor swift

"give me back my girlhood it was mine first."

no matter what - jamie miller

"i know you're scared to hurt those close to you.  oh, I've been in that position.  so no matter what you say or do, I'll always listen."

mirrorball - taylor swift

"i'm still tryin' everything to keep you lookin' at me."

anatomy - kenzie

"it's just anatomy, you're only half of me. but still, you don't know me at all."

fourth of july - sufjan stevens

"did you get enough love, my little dove?"

used to be young - miley cyrus

"you say that time has done changed me, that's fine I had a good run"

peace - taylor swift

"would it be enough if i could never give you peace?"

heart hurt good - lauren duski

"it's like I've known it from the beginning, that there was no way this thing was ending."

the lucky one - taylor swift

"they tell you that you're lucky but you're so confused, cause you don't feel pretty you just feel used"

medicine - james arthur

"you're gonna make me better than I've ever been 'cause you're my medicine."

daylight - taylor swift

"i once believed love would be black and white, but it's golden like daylight."