1

"Bitchhhhhhh!This is nice as fuckkk!"I turned and looked at my sister as we laid by the pool in the beach chairs.

"I'm so happy for you and your big mf magazine cover bitch like we here in Jamaica like Yass"She sat up and scream as I laid back amd laughed at her

"Sad tho tomorrow our last day'i sighed snd stared at my boyfriend of 3 years as he rode the jetski.

"Ouu bitch we going out tomorrow night and shake some asss"She flipped her hair and took a sip off her drink.

I shook my head and my boyfriend approached us."Hey baby"he lesned down and gave me a kiss,He pushed himself on me trying to go further but i pulled away and smiled.

"Yall make me sick"my sister said as she got up snd walked off

I turned watch as water dripped of his body.He sat at the end of the chair my sister was once in and he rubbed my feet.

I pulled down my glasses and stared at him waiting for him to speak.He always come under me when he wants someone or had something is on his mind.

"So baby"

I turned and faced him and he kissed my feet and placed his face beside my feet."The bab-"

I immediately sat up and placed both of my feet on the floor."don't start this baby shit!Cause we talked about this when my my schedule is less busy we can start thinking about a baby I now got on vogue magazine,I'm now getting in the spotlight!"

He kissed his teeth "that's some bullshit,I was here before vogue"I looked at him and walked off.

He followed behind me and roughly grabbed my arm.I snatched it away from him and he raised his hand "I dare you to hit me my nigga,I will fuck you up in Jamaica!"we stared at each other as the silence kissed both of our asses.

That's when I turned watched this man stared at me.we stared at each other as he bit his lip and undressed me with his eyes.i didn't even notice the men behind him."Yo you seriously staring at another nigga while I'm talking to you ass?"

"Yo you seriously staring at another nigga while I'm talking to you ass?"

I turned and walked off looking around for my sister.I looked up and saw the sunlight was slowly but surely getting darker and darker by the minute.

I've been searching for my sister for at least 2 hours now.The lights as the hotel immediately turned on,I walked towards the pool again but stopped once I was her bag was no longer there.I turned but was stopped once in bumped into someone

"Are you lost bellisma?"I looked at him.The same man I eye fucked with my nigga talking to me but im glad cause damn this man is fine but right now I'm pissed because I can't find my God damn sister.I walked past him and stopped to ask him if he seen my sister but I turned and he was no longer there.

"BITCH!"I turned and watched as she ran to me."why you look like that?"She tried to catch her breathe but this bitch only ran with four steps but okay

"Fuck you've been?"

"OH,i went for a walk but this guy bumped into me and shut and he said "see you soon prettiness" like anyways why you out at this time alone where set?"

"Somewhere being a hoe"We walked into our hotel room and took a showered together and sat down in our lingerie.

"So wait he brought that shit up again?"She sighed and sipped on her Moscato

"Yes and we talked about this we agreed that we start the process once I got where I wanted financially and mentally especially with this modeling job I just got!"I shook my head and stared at my phone as a unknown number sent me photos.

I raised my brows and turned and saw my sister already peeping.She looked up at me "you not gone open that?"she asked as shook my head nosey ass bitch

I pressed the notification and unlocked my phone as I waited for the photo to loaf.I gasped as I stared at the photo once it was no longer blurry

"This nigga!"My sister said as she stood up and paced back and forth between the glass table and the sofa

I walked into my room and shook my head.The door bussed open as I saw my sister dressed in all black and a hello kitty mask and band aid under her eye.

"Bitch what is you doing?"I laughed as I stared at her

"Bitch we going for blood!Come on don't get soft on me now!"I shook my head and laid back

"Ion give a fuck what he do!He doing this shit cause im now getting the attention i fucking deserve,He just don't seem to understand that and he know I get me a nigga quick so no thank you!"

My sister nodded
"Okay,I'll leave you alone to listen to your Jennifer Hudson and fantasia"She closed the door as I laid down and stared at the ceiling as I pulled out a blunt and lit.

The sound of glass shattering jumped my out my thoughts.I heard rustling opposite my door."Sev!"I called put and no answer.I immediately pulled out my gun and walked out the room.

Soon enough I was greeted my a room full of men and my knocked out sister in a man arms as he slowly turned and faced me

"Put the gun down mam!"One of them said as I stared at him and pointed my gun at the one who held my sister.

"Why is yall in my room?Get the fuck out or I swear this boy gone feel bullets and side effects,GIVE ME MY SISTER!"

"No need for that babygirl"Everything immediately went back.