4

I woke up and stared at the roses infront of me.I sighed and sat up and the door immediately opened as a woman walked in with a tray of what I'm guessing is breakfast.She placed the tray onto the bed and began to touch me."bitch!"I jumped back.

"A message from sir,You and your sister can join them poolside" I nodded my head and began to eat.

"What the fuck"I said as the door opened and my sister walked in chewing on grapes.She plopped down on the bed on her phone and I stared at her.

"What?"

"Bitch you have your phone and you can't get nothing done half way to get our ass out hea!?"I slapped her longtime her head as she winced

"Bitch I tried to call a number snd guess what every number I call that fine ass black or whatever he name answered"I sighed as she picked up a strawberry from my plate.

"I'm here editing a picture and girl I look good as hell"i leaned over and stared at her picture

" you ready tho!come on and swallow that food you jnt got a big mouth and a long tongue for nothing bitch gobble that damn food!Here eating like you forever great!"I laughed and finish ate

I stripped down and took a strawberry and walked to the shower head in the corner of the room

"Bitch yall living nice,int even a bathroom like that the shower there shiiii...give me this room with blade let me lay down and watch him wash his deck!"I shook my head and ignored her

Poolside

Before we exit the main hall we heard a a big commotion.We walked out and the backyard was filled with men.I looked around and walk through the crowd and  sat by the pool on the opposite side.

"Girl you look goodnight stared at my sister as she pulled put her phone and took a picture of me while I sat down.

I turned and saw him ,he was talking to a few guys and girls as they all were gathered together.He looked up and stopped smiling once he saw me.I smirked and stood up and bent over slowly took my heels off.

I heard whistle and guys calling out but it all stopped once he stood up and men pointed the guns as specific men and I'm guessing they were the ones doing to most.

"YALL NIGGAS GOT BALLS TK COME UP HERE AND CAT CALL MY LADY!I got something for each and every one of yall asses!" The guards pushed the men through the yard as they walked to this stairs in the bush.

I raised my brow and turned back once they all disappeared to only see this night.He grabbed my throat and leaned down to my lips and whispered "strike one"he roughly released me and walked off but I rubbed my neck a little ans ran after him.

I began hitting his back repeatedly You kidnapping bitchh!"He turned and faced me as I tried to turn off but he grabbed me and pulled me into a room."I'm going to give you two more strikes and I swear to God,imma fuck you so hard"

"FUCK YOU,Fuck your family,fuck you sam whatever your name is!"He stared at me sideways and laughed

"Baby the name is Hades"He whispered in my ear and walked off.

I kissed my teether and walked out as I went straight to my room and locked the door.I sat on the bed and and the door opened "Get the fuck out!"I turned and saw Hades stepped in and locked the door behind him.

He stripped out of his clothing and walked to the shower head and stared at me.I stared at his tatted skin and back into his eyes.

"Come mere"

I stayed on the bed as he leaned his head

"Come mere ma"he said mrow aggressive as I got up and walked over to him.He look down into my face as he pulled me under the water with him.I felt his dick brushed my stomach.Ignoring him,I bit my lip and wrapped a arm around his neck pulling him down as he leaned trying to kiss me."ew!" I turned to walk off and he grabbed me at the back of my neck and turned me to face him.

"You love fucking with me huh?Get yo ass dressed he have a flight to catch in the morning!"He walked off

A few minutes later

I walked down the steps from the shower head and walked around the bed.I dried my skin as Hades sat on the bed scrolling through his laptop.I placed on a fenty set and laid beside him and covered myself with the blanket.

I felt him wrapped an arm around me and placed his face in my neck"Lucky"I turned and saw he held out my phone.

"Can't call no one ma,All calls are forwarded to me or blade.You can't text your friends only me,your sister, blade and Nine on there,you try anything Brook,you know what would happen"i nodded and took the phone.

He pulled me closer to him and tried to push his head deeper into my neck as we both fell asleep.